(H-RP) Fame, Glory, Gold! Become a Gladiator Today!

Fame, Glory, Gold! Become a Gladiator today!
Step into the arena and claim your destiny! Fizal Coinpot is currently hiring aspiring Gladiators with an appetite for glory! We are also in need of helping hands to run our vendors like our betting booth and refreshment booth. If interested please find the information below and contact Fizal Coinpot today!

OOC

Hi! My name is Fizal! Fizal loves hosting brawls although I’m sure she loves making gold from said brawls just a little bit more. Personally I’ve been dipping into Orgrimmar from time to time and reading the threads made about it on how inactive it is recently and why. The few fights I’ve managed to put together (and ones I’ve not put together myself but watched) I’ve seen have actually attracted good sized crowds. Crowds that somehow spawn from an empty Valley of Honor!
I believe a lot of people want to return to Orgrimmar RP but when they hover over the top most of the time it’s empty and there’s nothing to do.

I have a few ideas I’d like to put into action to do my tiny little bit to help provide a scrap or two of casual RP in our faction city. This is one of them.
This is not a guild so we would not require a commitment like that (Only a IC commitment) and although at the moment I would like to focus on RP hubs including and around Orgrimmar long term this may not be restricted to just those areas or even just the Horde Faction. A few years ago I had a small group of Gladiators and other guilds would actually hire us out to come put on a show where ever the guild was camped / lived at, as entertainment so long term if we have fighters there is lots of flexibility on the different things we can do and where we can do them.

So I’m sure in need of regular Gladiators and with a little bit of luck and some time we might even be able to build a real name (“fame”) for a few. If you have any interest please do reach out to me here or send my character a mail in game.

I could also do with anyone who might want to support in a more civilian way. For example we used to (And it’d be nice if we could bring this back) have a betting booth and refreshments booth where obviously customers / audience could spend their fine gold on drinks, food or bets during the fight!

Among public brawls I am also interested in creating training RP for Gladiators that might want it or even aspiring gladiators, characters who have this dream but aren’t a full fledge war machine yet!

So whether you want to aid us as a potential vendor, perhaps some fellow Goblins or want to step into the arena and make yourself a name as a Gladiator please do let me know here or by sending me an in game mail!

10 Likes

Sign me up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a great initiative, wish you the best, this sounds very exciting

1 Like

Woot, woot! Thanks guys.

And Anastre I’ve sent you an in game mail with some contact information so we can get in contact and sort out getting you involved IC!

“A gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it…” Gorgog exclaimed! Blatantly quoting Oenomaus… Yes, this Ogre is eager to step onto the sands.

1 Like

This sounds amazing ! If you ever expand to cross faction too I would definitely join ! Sadly all my Rp chars are alliance

2 Likes

Sorry folks I’m a bit of a Goblin IRL too, been busy with my real business.

However people have shown interest and we’ve had some updates! At the moment because Horde RP (at least in Orgrimmar) is a bit sparse even though we’ve picked up a few Gladiators it has been hard to get a couple online at the same time. However with time I’m sure it’ll get easier as we pick up more folks destined for the arena. On that note I think it’d help if we created a discord in the hope of creating more spontaneous brawls when people are around and want to RP / put on a show / fight. I will likely create this discord and update the thread with relevant links tonight or tomorrow.

I did think about creating a bnet community, however it seems no one wants to use them, they’d prefer discord.

And two final things, we are most likely going to host the tournament at the Fireside Gathering which is very exciting! This is a market type event run by the Iron Wolf Clan I believe at the start-ish of next month perhaps. This is a new event, the guild has shown interest like me in helping revive Orgrimmar RP – Or do their tiny part to help a little at least. I’ll leave the link below for more info, please do share the love on their thread too and get involved if its your type of thang!
Fireside Gathering - Iron Wolf Clan

And last of all! I see mention of cross faction (Oh boy I’m sure it’d be easier to find Alliance Gladiators) which we do actually have plans for. There have been a lot of discussion regarding Booty Bay as a place that would fit our vibe really quite well and allow us to reach out to cross faction type things. However my main focus is Horde so we won’t dabble with cross faction until we have at least a few Horde Brutes to keep my tiny Goblin safe around Alliance scum- I mean Alliance patrons. :coin: :coin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.