[H-RP] Forsaken RP - The Hand of Agony

I’d have to ask one of our sales managers for such…

STAAAYYY A WHIIIILEEEEEE, AND LISTEN!

casts mass sleep

2 Likes

And that is how Iztok kept Sena in Hand of Agony for so long. Just constantly casting sleep.

Might pop by to Tarren Mill one of the days, maybe sooner.

2 Likes

A very big thank you to the lovely people in the Hand of Agony who have really made me feel welcome starting my RP journey on Horde side with Corvenus and The Tirisfallen! Looking forward to more RP together in the near future.

5 Likes

The Hand will be in Orgrimmar for the comming week to resupply before heading out again. Feel free to seek us out.

3 Likes

The Hand of Agony currently is in Northrend taking care of some troubles together with the Ashblood Clan and The Blazing Phoenix! (Scumbag Loyalist Forsaken Troubles that is mwahaha, and we, are the campaign coordinators. #winkyface).

As well as the small update on the location and campaigning,
Sepulcher Night Market is soon uppon us.
The members of the Hand of Agony will make their own appearances too…
#gloriousforsakenRP

3 Likes

You knew typing that would bring me here.

2 Likes

Yes, belovethed traitoro maximus <3

3 Likes

I’m not the traitor here, you are, you and the rest of the Horde trash poisoning my perfect world. (If you do not get that reference I will be mildly annoyed.)

The Hand aided out at the Sepulcher Night Market which proved to be a succes! Congrats to the winners of the various competitions! Thank you Corvenus for hosting this and Kaitilynn for aiding out and hosting other competitions. We are looking forward to the next Sepulcher Night Market!

We will remain in the Sepulcher for the comming week and then head for the Grand Tournament in Northrend. Some of our members will partake in the competitions there so remember to cheer for them!

3 Likes

Last night, Hand of Agony has responded to a call - the mission into sandy lands where the New Order has initiated their works, a mysterious plot and plan, hatched by the genious DM of the Dust Devils. Our unit has worked out and solved the problems, surving and aiding in saving many enslaved lives.

Do you wish to do such features as well as a forsaken? Than poke around, and follow on this thread for words of Executor Simetra.

3 Likes

Busy times ahead! Recently the Hand aided the Blood Howl taking care or some aggresive plant life in Feralas. We can say that has succesfully been taken care off, sorry if any burned plant parts are found however!

Later this month the Ashen Bulwark shall be aiding the Hand of Agony to take care of some loyalist issues ones more.

The comming two weeks we can be found in either Orgrimmar or the Sepulcher for RP. Feel free to swing by!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.