[Undead & Horde RP] Sepulcher Night Market 🎆

Step right up, come one come all to the Sepulcher Night Market!

Brought to you and hosted by The Tirisfallen and The Sepulcher Parish Council!

Date Time Who to contact
Sepulcher Night Market 13/09 20:00 Corvenus, Kaitylinn, Simétra

Sepulcher Night Market Schedule

Event Start Time Duration Hosted by
Welcome Speech 20:00 10 Mins Corvenus & The Sepulcher Parish Council
Night Market 20:10 Ongoing
Feast 20:10 Ongoing
TBC
TBC
TBC
Fireworks Display 23:00 10 Mins Corvenus & The Sepulcher Parish Council

Stall Holders at the next Night Market

Stall Name Hosted By Selling
Enchanted Luxuries Marosha Doomgaze & Nora Enchanted ammunition, jewelry, charms, trinkets, oils, incense, perfumes, soaps and cosmetics
Magic and Metal Sae’danas Redsorrow & Lorrus Roseshield Weapons, amour and enchanted items
Raven’s Riches Brontozabra & Caleirn Many, including herbs & potions, scrolls, various trinkets and enchants
Herbal remedies Faust Lightwhisper All sorts of medicines crafted with use of herbs.
Little Voodoo Shop Masak & Kriyel Card and bone reading
Event Details & Further Information

The Great Silverpine Race - Using clues you’ll race across Silverpine in search of the next Checkpoint! Each checkpoint will give you a clue to find the next, along with a password to confirm you’ve visited the previous Checkpoint. Players can use any land mount, but not a mount that can also fly.

Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Range! - Players will complete against each other to land their shot as close to the bullseye as possible across three rounds. Using the /roll mechanic, the player with the higher number will land their shot closes to the bullseye and get the point for that round. The winner will progress to the next stage and be in with a chance to win a cash prize and the honorary title of “The Deadeye of Sepulcher!”

Balloon Burst! - Using the Dazzling Rod toy players will enter a makeshift arena with three Balloons Tied to their back. Each hit from the Dazzling Rod will pop one of your balloons. The last player left with a balloon still tied to their back wins and will receive a cash prize and the honourary title of “Master Balloon Warden of The Sepulcher!”

Market Stall Holder Application Form (IC)

Thank you, purveyor of fine goods, for your interest in hosting a stall at The Sepulcher Night Market! Please complete this Stall Holder Application Form and return it to Reverand Corvenus Winteroak , Chair of The Sepulcher Parish Council, at your earliest convenience.

Name:
Name of your Stall/ Business:
Date of the Market you’ll be attending
Description of your wares:
Space/ facilities notes and requests:

31 Likes

Oh very nice! I will try attend if I can.

3 Likes

At these times… I wish my colour was red. Good luck with this event you lot <3

2 Likes

If you wanted to come along just for the evening you could make a new Forsaken and come join in, you’d be more than welcome!

3 Likes

This seems wonderful, count me in! (on an undead, obviously, I doubt Asme would be particularly interested xD )

2 Likes

This feels like a golden opportunity to finally try Undead RP. Count me in! The Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Range sounds hilarious.

3 Likes

Its going to be a hoot and a half! Pastor McKenzie is leading it and she’s a quick draw herself! If you’d like any help with getting started with Undead RP let us know!

4 Likes

I like the idea and the date seems adequate, I will make an appearance

1 Like

Added to Calendar: Upcoming Events ✨

Hope you have a great event! Lovely idea!

1 Like

The Hand of Agony will be present for certain! Thanks Corvenus for organising this!

5 Likes

Corvenus has been busy handing out invitations, and we’re looking forward to welcoming folks next weekend! The Sepulcher Parish council is meeting early next week to plan some more details for the event, if anyone is in/ around Silverpine feel to drop by and say hello!

4 Likes

Hello! Raven’s Riches would like to attend the market 17th May

Name: Brontozabra
Name of your Stall/Business: Raven’s Riches
Description of your wares: For all tastes, from herbs & potions to amulets and magic scrolls. ((See more in our thread))

Thanks for organising the market and hope to see you all on Sunday!

2 Likes

Giving this a much deserved bump!

My guild will be staying in Lordaeron for this and the next week, and since the Arathor campaign ends at the 17th we’ll probably stick around and attend the market. Timing!

5 Likes

A few of us will be there to rise tension and have a good time.

What you elect to do ICly is your choice.

This though is a first step in developing a casual and social community of like-minded undead and their like-minded players. We’ve not taste or stomach for tension, and would not kindly welcome unnecessary steps in that direction. That’s not us, that’s not what we’re about.

Do as well as is right by you, but you have our wishes and thoughts on this.

4 Likes

This is happening soon! Bring on the Great Silverpine Race!

1 Like

Thank you for hosting Corvenus! The Hand had fun hosting the Great Silverpine Race and look forward to the next one. We plan to make the next one a bit more difficult however! Thank you all for comming, we hope to see you at a next Sepulcher Night Market!

5 Likes

I just wanted to say a really big thank you to everyone who could join us for the inaugural Sepulcher Night Market! It meant so much seeing so many folks from different guilds and communities coming to spend an evening with us, and I hope everyone had a really good time!

We’re looking at making the Night Market a monthly event, possibly “Every Second Sunday” so we can keep up this sense of community and give folks something regular to look forward to.

A special thanks to Kaitylinn and Simetra who helped run events at the Night Market and to everyone who came to host a stall! And also thanks to my lovely guildies who helped me get around, greet people and make sure everyone felt included and welcome.

We’ll be having another meeting of the Sepulcher Parish Council in the next couple of weeks and will explore ideas for new events, more prizes and more content for guests!

UPDATED

The Details for the next Night Market are updated on the original post. If you want to host a stall please use the IC form and post it below so we can add your details to the event listing!

5 Likes

I finally got around to sorting out the screenshots I took!
https://imgur.com/a/lSvjq6o

It was awesome to take part and thanks so much to the organizers for making it happen! It was my first proper time getting into Undead RP and it was great to be introduced to Undead guilds like the Hand of Agony, Hallowed Host, Ravensun and the Tirisfallen themselves. Not to mention all the other living folk that Hector got to meet!

In the end I decided to join the Tirisfallen, but now I want to make a character for all the other guilds too. I can’t wait for next time!

3 Likes

Just want to drop by to say that the Marker has been absolutely awesome and I had great fun to join in. I would love to see more of such hosted in the future.

3 Likes