[H-RP, Forsaken] <Tarren Mill> - "What would you ask of Death?"

Looking forward to fighting at your side in the defence of Lordaeron!

2 Likes

Feel free to stop by our Discord and become our friend!

https://discord.gg/mu7JTdX
1 Like

“What would you ask of Death?”

Well, I’d really like a bacon sarnie to be honest. Maybe with a bit of ketchup or HP sauce. An egg or two with all that would be nice, if it’s not too much hassle :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cheese and onion is the official Tarren Mill sandwich, sorry.

2 Likes

Hrm. Fiddlesticks.

I -suppose- it’ll have to do: Cheese and onion it is.

1 Like

Cheese and Onion as in Cheese and Onion Crisps sandwich right??

Disappointed fatherly sigh.

2 Likes

Power to the forsaken!

1 Like

There’s no particular reason for this clarification but just thought that since it was presented to my guild this morning, I’d do the same, regarding the position of Tarren Mill the guild versus Tarren Mill the place, our internal hierarchy, ranks etc. to avoid possible confusion about what we represent:

<Tarren Mill> is first and foremost an initiative to make Tarren Mill an attractive RP Hub for the Horde, but it’s also concerned with the canon storylines of Hillsbrad Foothills. The current plan is to have an informal in-character hierarchy . This means that we are all pieces of the whole of Tarren Mill, and it makes little sense to have a complex leadership ladder. As per the canon, Tarren Mill operations are overseen by High Executor Darthalia and it makes little sense for anyone to ‘call the shots’ above someone with that rank. There’s the problem of the High Executor being an NPC, but this can be worked with.

As a guild, we do not claim “ownership” of the Tarren Mill RP space, we just aim to develop it. I personally think that hierarchies must respond to necessities: if we need more ranks, they’ll be added when needed rather than preemptively. It’s much more interesting, organic and natural to have character attitudes, decisions and the trust of others to mark an informal social structure based on the individuals than it is to force ranks in a small village.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to interacting with this forsaken scum. Big props to Richter for setting it up and recommending Forsaken RPers to take up a home in Tarren Mill. Bring on the war…

3 Likes

Mh, mh, mmmh… maybe I’m gonna have to make myself a corpse, once Dancer here nears 60.

1 Like

southshore and tarren mill might have fundamental differences but at least we’re no filthy shortcloaks

1 Like

Best bunch of people around!

The rotten fields of Tarren Mill awoke - or rather stirred, as Tarren Mill needed not for such mortal shackles as slumber - to a strange cacophony that broke the usual sepulchral silence of the industrious settlement: the disgusting bleating of an invading flock of sheep, grazing their way up north through the foothills.

The vile creatures settled for the morning in the Tarren Mill farmlands with their empty gazes, munching through the precious collection of tempting and absolutely crucial flowers and fungi that the Apothecaries saw fit to grow for their wicked scientific pursuits, chewing like insatiable demons. It was not long until several townsfolk gathered with a mix of curiosity, concern, hate and disgust.

((Found footage of the demons, viewer discretion advised: https://webm.red/8qXN.webm ))
1 Like

I’m glad to see people making guilds that interact with other guilds and opposite faction. If I were a Horde player on this realm I would join. :wink:

3 Likes

A letter is pinned in the center of town’s noticeboard, with the feverish scrawlings and elegantly eldritch calligraphy of Father Richter Newman, addressing the township:

"Brothers and Sisters of Tarren Mill,

The living of Southshore continue to taunt us and to try to push back our borders, encroaching on Forsaken lands not even with the honesty of an army, but with simple and base cattle, confirming that they see us as nothing but animals for their flocks to mingle, and our lands but pasture for them to devour. The vermin have destroyed our Royal Apothecaries’ harvests, which are rightfully tools of the Queen and therefore this action represents a cunning act of sabotage from the Alliance.

If you have any love or respect for your fellow Forsaken, you will report to our Apothecaries in town to aid them in this time, to replace what was lost and to better protect our people. Thus is the Will of the Shadow, as the living show no Respect, challenge our Tenacity and question our Power.

Embrace the Shadow, in the Dark Lady’s name.

Father Richter Newman"

1 Like

Nice concept, concider joining the forsaken rp discord server, perhaps you can recruit more RPers from there.

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Hungaro#2093

1 Like

Guys I’m pretty spooked right now.

1 Like