[H-RP Guild] The Darkspear Warband

After a big break away from the game, I came back this week and joined these guys. For someone who’s wanted a Darkspear-centric guild and all the good stuff playing a troll of this tribe offers for such a bloody long time, I’ve struck gold.

Just a really friendly, fun place to be.

Rejaka’s event bosses are out to kill us all extremely dead though, good lord.

8 Likes

It’s great to see a guild like this on the rise amidst this Zando-dominated community. Best wishes and looking forward to engaging with you in the world!

4 Likes

The second tournament is concluded! This week was in the name of Gonk, loa of Shapes, and Kai’jalo was named winner! (For the second week in a row somehow)
Rewards were handed out and the response was beyond positive, thank you to the troll community that appeared!

Now the warband can focus on their first proper storyline beginning next week! The Tournaments of the loa are hosted every Saturday at 2000 realm time.

2 Likes

I don’t know how, Kai cheats the rolls.

1 Like

Rolling a 100 twice in a row.
His opponents both rolling 2 for their final rolls.
Don’t make no sense to me.

1 Like

Aside from all the roleplaying, our guild chatting doesn’t always go as planned…

8 Likes

This is the best thing I have ever seen.

4 Likes

Just finished up a short event series seeking out Kimbul and got our heads kicked in at Zul’Farrak. :+1: Great fun and every time we do these, there’s more breadcrumbs and the plot thickens.

Next loa we’re following up for clues is Hethiss. We’ll be on the Echo Isles at 20:00 Realm Time on Saturday for a spot of ritual combat trying to gain his attention. Drop by all ye Darkspears!

5 Likes

Have to say a massive thanks to Zulzi who signed us up for the Zandalar beach party last night, was great to see the guild get along so well IC and OOC.
The Warband will also be showing up to the Argent Tournament next week!

6 Likes

Always glad to see a troll guild make head-way, if I’m not mistaken, we’ve interacted with you guys before, no?

3 Likes

Darkspear never die, and neither should this thread.

4 Likes

We had two of our guild members flex their artwork skills on our discord server yesterday, clearly I had to stop them and show them how it’s actually done. I won fair and square. To summarize it:

7 Likes

The Darkspear Warband begin their second arc of the storyline; Tales of the Loa.
They will find themselves landing on the Eastern Kingdoms tonight as they look to discover the cult’s location hidden among the forest troll tribes. However they will find the cult’s web is large and they’ve been in the eyes of the spider who made it for some time.

3 Likes

Had a blast with these lads and lasses tonight, loved the event!

2 Likes

The Darkspear Warband will be RPing with the Jungali tomorrow for their own event!
Look forward to seeing what they come up with!

2 Likes

As a small jungali fang, can say guild merge went great, event was epic and i’ve learnt dicemaster is amazing as Rej is a DM with most lovely Zulzi helping!.

3 Likes

Fine buncha trolls up in this guild, events are well planned and written and the members are a good bunch, can’t wait to experience more of what the Warband has to offer

2 Likes

Big fan of troll RP! Especially the darkspear folks. Will try and check ya out!

Time to defib our thread!

A week and a bit back we welcomed a new GM in Laeghol. A huge thanks to him for taking up the mantle like a pro and to Rejaka for getting this all off the ground - Darkspear Warband’s become a solid, fun little community that we’re pretty proud of.

We’ve spent some time chilling on the Echo Isles during this time and we’re about to re-embark on an event chain full of spooks and curses and Mueh’zala goings on.

Check out a little bit of lore surrounding the curse we’re currently learning about - and heaps of other stories going on around the community over on Kump’s thread.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.