[H-RP] Hand of Zanchul (Zandalari/Troll/Slave Guild)

We’re having a meeting in the Village of the Vines RIGHT NOW! Come hang out if you want to hear Rak preach about the Horde being bad.

1 Like

A very cool + epic guild. Would recommend.

3 Likes

While I’ve only spoken to them OOCly so far (a slave to be, obviously wouldn’t willingly work with them before the fact) they’re one of the nicest guilds I’ve met!

10/10 would approve, would make that 20/10 if I roleplayed with them :wink:

2 Likes

Where does the Hand of Zanchul hang out? Any notable hubs etc, something I might’ve missed in some of the 100+ posts?

I’m looking forward to RPing with you guys! I’ll contact you soon!

Village in the Vines is the main base, but no idea if they’re there currently.

I know soon™ they’ll head to Stranglethorn Vale.

Also, they hang out in my :heart:

2 Likes

The Troll Empire will rise again, and these guys called it!

1 Like

Very cool GM, can’t wait to interact with this guild through RP.

1 Like

Why thank you!

1 Like

Our old post has finally been updated to fit present day events as opposed to the Uldir patch! (Sadly it seems to be bugging and not letting me add new blockquotes or even split paragraphs, but alas…)

3 Likes

Take dem Luna’lai heretics wit ya, mon
Dey betta be wit da lesser races

P.S: joke <3

Lookie here, Big Iron again. I caught you in another thread already, pal, this is against reason, Big Iron.

Why would Zandalari Raptari and Kul Tiran Druids come to a Druidic moot when they most likely don’t care and don’t even know about the Cenarion Circle.

Your logic is flawed, Big Iron. I’ll have you jailed for this.

5 Likes

Lmao, golden.

The Hand of Zanchul shall be hosting (alongside other, less cool guilds) the memorial to King Rastakhan this Sunday (instead of Saturday), because some people, like utter bastards, couldn’t stop abusing those sweet, black-tar XP potions.

4 Likes

Rastakhan’s Memorial tonight, mons and womons!

2 Likes

…and Zul’s!

Tonight’s memorial was one hell of a mess, but it was a wonderful mess! A few innocent trolls died, but their sacrifice won’t be in vain.

Our resistance begins!

4 Likes

Last night we were assaulted during our mourning for no good reason at all!
Yes our retractors say things about “Treason” ,“Inciting Hatred” and other slanderous things we absolutely did not do!
As to their evidence of literally what we said out loud… Hey that’s just your opinion man.

4 Likes

‘’…It’s a sacrifice I am willing to make.’’ - Lord Farquad

No sacrifice is too great if it restores the greatness of troll-kind!