[H-RP] Hand of Zanchul (Zandalari/Troll/Slave Guild)

Apologies for the late response; but the answer to your question is both! It’s not entirely decided exactly where we’ll be and when, but I would expect it’ll be a bit like this;

We start off in Zuldazar, to establish ourselves, interact with the other guilds, and recruit. Then, we’ll move to STV for the first big campaign. After that, we’re likely to move back to Zuldazar for some intermission time before the next campaign, possibly Zul’drak or Tanaris. But this may change; I’m very open to circumstances dictating the future of the guild. Maybe we end up being considered hostile by other guilds for (insert reasons) and we have no choice but to stay out in the old world almost permanently. Additionally, we’ll also be doing a lot of emissary RP with various diplomatic figures to places like Orgrimmar to spread the word and recruit with a nice political twist.

And; if you’re interested in joining on an alt, you’re more than welcome to do so. Just join the Discord or hit us up and we can talk further about it!

Great! I am still deciding whether to make monk or priest. One is unbelievably quick while levelling, the other would be great for gameplay reasons because I don´t have priest on Horde yet.

Decisions, decisions.
My bet is transmog options will decide that for me.

Wouldcha like to join the Discord to have a look around and get acquainted with people OOC while you figure it out?

Did that just now, no idea how to get “promotion” to be able to see all channels.

Small update:

After RP:ing out the actual events of the Battle of Dazar’alor through a DM:ed event, the guild has swapped location from the Village in the Vines to the Zandalari warship off the coast of Tusk Isle.

2 Likes

RIP God-King Rastakhan. I will soon shed this hunched coil in your honour, that I may emulate your perfectly sculpted abs as a beautiful paladin.

We will avenge him as glorious straight-backed Zandalari… in 4 days. HRNRGH!

1 Like

Zul is alive
He is uniting other trolls on other side of Azeroth…
The ocean behind Azeroth, between Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor…
The side where Maelstrom is not

ZUL IS ALIVE, ZUL, FOEVAH

Oh man if he really was… Sigh

He really is , I KNOW IT
What you’ve seen was AN ILUSSION

DA ZANDALARI LIVE BY HIS WILL

I pray you’re correct… also THREE DAYS REMAINING!

1 Like

Tomorrow! Almost! Soon!

1 Like

Hello there! :>
Ive been with these lads n’ lasses for quite some time now and the only things i can say that the rp is top-notch and so is the dmed events, The people in the guild is all very friendly ooc and ic (as long as you are one of the superior race that is trolls ofc :eyes: ) also…ZANDALARI IS FINALLY OUT, EVERYONE REJOICE AND CHEER!

1 Like

The time has come!

2 Likes

I am so beautiful.

1 Like

Those Zandalari are… taller than I expected.

Time to gather more followers for Zul…

ZANDALAR FOEVAH

Listened to some great debating between the Hand of Zanchul and the First Empire last night.

Definitely a fun guild to be a part of!

3 Likes

For anyone interested, the guild will be hosting a public gathering this Saturday at 9 PM server time; both for guildies and outsiders to take part in.

2 Likes

More excited guttural noises and gurgling, this time in broken Zandali