[H-RP] Hand of Zul – Troll/Zandalari Guild - Travelling to Tanaris 🌴

The tears of blood we cried were, in fact, tears of excitement and joy.

4 Likes

Another evening of great interactions and tense moments. It’s something you shouldn’t miss!

3 Likes

Got so close to seeing yourself murdered yet again, oh dear “Prophet”.
I live for the day on which you run out of “sacred places” to spit your poison on.

That being said, this lot is simply put amazing! Antagonists of a hidden menace factor that is rarely ever seen in RP and certainly not executed the way that Rak’huul manages to.

Huge shout-out to you and I am so looking forward to seeing this plot unfold further!

3 Likes

As much as I appreciate all the credit, don’t forget all my officers and active members that make it all come to fruition. Anywhere we go is ‘sacred ground’, so we’ll always be able to spit our poison :smiley:

One day even Orgrimmar will be sacred ground, just you wait mon

5 Likes

This is a nice guild and all, but there aren’t nearly enough Dire Trolls. You know what to do.

2 Likes

Basically they are trolls, even through dark times…!

1 Like

Tonight we’ll be headed for Jaguero Isle to perform some brutal training exercizes! :smiley:

1 Like

hmm niceu niceu

3 Likes

They promised me fish.

2 Likes

You’re not getting any fish.

You’re gonna get beaten!

1 Like

Do not bump this post again

2 Likes

Bumps the post again

2 Likes

Likes all bump posts for the SECOND best Troll guild server-side.

3 Likes

We went hunting for human sacrifices in Duskwood and started a war :thinking:

1 Like

The Sacred war to reclaim all troll lands! :smile:

1 Like

I approve of Rak’huul’s message.

3 Likes

Cool guild. The guild master can fly but we’ll ignore that. :duck:

3 Likes

Loving my stay so far, 10/10 would be chained up in this cage again. The neighbor is a tad odd… and tiny, but all in all, no complaints :3

2 Likes

Last few days have been great fun, but we probably ought to take a little break from raiding in Duskwood - nearly got ourselves killed fighting half the Alliance…

2 Likes

I heard there’s lots of people in Redridge.

1 Like