[H-RP] Hand of Zul – Troll/Zandalari Guild - Travelling to Tanaris 🌴

We are up to three murlocs so far!
Chief Tadpole Mogu!
Mrrlgrglrlgrlrlrg Grurglrgrlgrlglrgl of Stranglethorn!
And Murgy the Small of the Squigglefin Tribe!

5 Likes

Imagine being in a guild that does random RP-PvP with strangers out of nowhere and you get less drama than entire organised campaigns do.

Welcome to the Hand of Zul.

9 Likes

Even in like a 40/50 vs 40/50 emote fight, not a single bout of drama.

These guys have provided and been the base of some of the best RP I’ve had in absolute years, from pseudo-neutral force acting, to infighting (WITHOUT drama?!?! Amazing!) being sorted, and even just general stuff.

If you’re a true troll, hate the Horde and want to continue slaying the direhorn line of Jerry, can’t reccomend them enough!

(Disclaimer: only one Jerry the Direhorn was harmed to make the basis of this post. Soz Janzi.)

6 Likes

thats it, im going to target your murlocs specifically for this injustice.

all of them.

6 Likes

Crikey, RP is hectic as of late.

We’ve managed to pull half the Alliance down to beef with us in Duskwood, which is… just great. :smiley:

2 Likes

Play as ‘Murgy the Small’ a Murloc in this guild and though I’ve only been in it for a few days, had a blast, definitely worth a try and this is coming from someone who stuck to Alliance RP for over 5 years and totally ignored Horde RP. Best RP I’ve had in ages.

1 Like

Rak’huul paid for the bump below this.

3 Likes

He did not. I volunteered as tribute.

3 Likes

I came across these guys last night, as they got attacked by the vile Alliance. They’re cool, chill dudes and dudettes

2 Likes

I guess we’re at war with everyone now… :palm_tree:

3 Likes

Hi. I’m the sad troll boi Sinutha coming to say hello. Have a nice day.

1 Like

I have yet to kill this elf.

1 Like

rak’huul really just plays a total war game nowadays. with increased difficulty.

why? everyone just declares war on him. even the ones that just go with it for cookie points with allies.

1 Like

I’ll cut you!!

Good 'ol bunch of trolls. The battles around Duskwood and westfall have been a blast.

I could say I’m being paid to bump this thread but in truth, it’s so amazing that I willingly volunteer to do so!

It’s good people. Join today and come learn how to really troll!

1 Like

The person above was forced to bump under duress. Rakhuul has a staff of death pointed at us. Please send help.

AYA-YA-YA-YA-YA-YA! Trollish Warscreamers on an open field!

This has to be one of the worst guilds on the server.

From the insane amount of RP, to an intense amount of character development- late nights spent fighting, hunting, performing voodoo rituals the lot, I barely get enough sleep!

I am planning on quitting my job so that I can fit in more time for roleplay with this guild. It’s an addiction I tell you and they must be stopped!

I would like to petition the community to therefore boycott this awful guild for not only the above but for also keeping me up at night.

12 Likes

this is a truthful post.

2 Likes

I agree with this. Awful guild.

They make me want to play a troll and I hate it

2 Likes