[H-RP] Horde Casual RP Community & Weekly Gatherings

Hello everyone!

Over the last couple of months there have been efforts to bring the Horde community together, encourage RP and to help newer folks to the faction to get involved and feel welcome. Horde on AD is considerably smaller than Alliance and there have been many times where someone has said that they found it hard to find others and a guild to join.

To combat this, the Horde Casual RP Community discord server was launched. Now that it has been running for a while and properly established, it only feels right to create this thread as not only advertisement for the community, but also to advertise Horde rp where it may not fit in its own thread.

What is the Horde Casual RP Community Server?

• A place for Horde RPers to gather and share ideas, stories, advertise RP and try to bring a sense of community for the faction, which is difficult to show in game due to number discrepancy.

What are the Horde Weekly Gatherings?

• A casual social night that takes place every Sunday at 8pm RT, the location changing every week based on community poll. You get to decide where we go and there is no expectations - just come if you want to!

Can I advertise my events in this server?

• Yes, of course! We encourage all Horde-focused roleplay events.

How can I join?

Please ensure that you read all of the rules upon entering as you will be expected to know and follow them.

The rest of this thread will be used to advertise events for those who are not part of the discord server, including the Weekly Horde Gatherings! Thank you for reading!

21 Likes

Weekly Horde Gathering - Sunday 28th January - 8pm ST

There will be no Weekly Horde Gathering this week as Conquest Clash will be taking place! Please look further down the thread for info.

3 Likes

I personally find these kind of servers very nice for casual, social RP around. The different guilds that are available and even some of the events worldwide are announced so anyone can react to them as they want. And the Weekly Gatherings are a neat addition to see familiar and new faces! Highly recommend to all who could find even a sliver of interest.

4 Likes

This is a great initiative and having been part of it for a while now too has only been a positive experience!
For the Horde! Lok’tar!

2 Likes

Conquest Clash is the first larger event created from a suggestion from one of the discord members ^^ We’re hoping to see how its received and if any further suggestions or inspirations come in for future events for the Horde community to enjoy.

4 Likes

This is a good initiative and I had a lot of fun at Weekly Horde Gatherings as my Horde characters! I wish everyone the best with it!

3 Likes

The Horde Weekly Gathering has been updated! We’re off to Hammerfall in Arathi Highlands!

For the next two weeks there will be no polls or Horde Weekly Gatherings as both of the dates fall on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Our next poll will come in the new year with the next Gathering being held on the 7th January ^^

Until then, a few members of the discord are hosting a couple of events this week:

Farstrider’s Return
What? Recovered grievously bruised and beaten, a missing group of Farstriders are retrieved and taken back to Fairbreeze Village. A gathering aide from Silvermoon is dispatched to investigate further.

Where? Gather at the Hall of Respite

When? 20:30 Server Time, Monday 18th December

Why? Your character may have read an open calling.

OOC Info: Blood Elf event

In-Game Contact: Kelvarthas

Winter’s Veil in Silvermoon
A small Winter’s Veil gathering in Silvermoon City, enjoy the festive season with your elven kin!

Preferably catering the sin’dorei, shal’dorei and potentially visiting dracthyr.

When: Thursday 21st December, 8 ST

In-game Contact: Inaridiel

5 Likes

Happy New Year everybody! The current vote for this Sunday’s Horde gathering is currently in progress. I’ll update once a location has been decided on!

2 Likes

The vote has finished and we are off to The Crossroads in the Northern Barrens! Hope to see you all there!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! There will be no gathering this week as Conquest Clash will be taking place, the details of which can be found in the thread. It will return on 28th January!

3 Likes

Check out the forum post for Conquest Clash here:

2 Likes

Hello! After Conquest Clash, the weekly Horde Gathering is making its comeback! Find the details to participate in the poll about the area it’ll take place. More information in the thread!

1 Like

Poll’s closed! The Horde Gathering for this week will take place in Razor Hill, Durotar, on Sunday 28th!

1 Like

Weekly Horde Gathering - Sunday 4th February - 8 pm ST

The poll for the next gathering starts now! Please, take a look at the start of the thread for more information in how to participate!

2 Likes

Tonight the Horde Gathers in Bloodhoof Village, Mulgore from 20:00 ST!

Do come along and see who comes to the tauren village, pay your respects to the elders that came before you as the Lunar Festival begins.

Tomorrow another poll shall be put up to decide where we shall gathere this time next week ^^

3 Likes

Weekly Horde Gathering - Sunday 11th February - 8 PM ST

The poll for the next gathering has started! Please, take a look at the start of the thread for more information in how to participate! The poll will close this Friday 9th at 11 PM ST.

2 Likes

Poll’s closed! The weekly Horde Gathering will take place in Camp Mojache, Feralas, Sunday 11th!

1 Like

Weekly Horde Gathering - Sunday 18th February - 8 PM ST

The poll for the next gathering has started (definitely not a day later than it’s supposed to be!)! Please, take a look at the start of the thread for more information in how to participate! The poll will close this Friday 16th at 11 PM ST.

2 Likes

This weeks poll has closed and Falconwing Square in Eversong Woods has been choosen!

From 20:00 ST on Sunday 18th Febuary the Horde will gather there.

2 Likes