[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

true, but they were impeded by a child rper destroying all of their characters in a combat competition, disallowing them from any attempts to have fun :sob:

8 Likes

Of Willotree

This is nice.

Silly nonsense aside, the winner of our Brawl’gar Wrestling tournament was…

Vulture!

well done to him, he claims the title of “Brawl’gar Champion”. Glad to see everyone who took part had fun, hope to see you at the other events. Tommorow we have Miss Kosh’harg, The iron fortitude competition and the Om’riggor!

11 Likes

Still can’t believe I managed to win lol. Either way, big props to the Red Blades for organizing these fantastic events! Keep it up guys :+1:

12 Likes

Man imagine if a peon won the tournament and a child the archery contest in one Kosh’harg. What a zany world… But also the event itself was very fun to watch as a bystander very cool glory to oggro

2 Likes

Third place is still better than most of the contenders. And the biggest highlight of the match was certainly Zul’rokh becoming my toy.

3 Likes

Don’t under sell it. You made everyone your toy.

:scream:

3 Likes

No it was vulture winning :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

3 Likes

god is dead and we killed him

4 Likes

Woah cool guy, calm down. Didn’t know you could flex so hard. :nauseated_face:

Either Womp is a god, or could kill God. I do not care if there is a difference.

4 Likes

Given everyone was laughing in the raid chat. Pretty sure everyone was having fun. Heck the most surprised person there was me. I had emotes all planned out for my normal rolls of 1 or 2. But the dice gods decreed that i’d get 2 x 6’s and a 4. Telia is defiantly going to keep practising at Archery though. The response IC was awesome. The amount of people that came over to talk and become friends with Telia was great. Just sad i have to miss tonight. But looking forward to the rest of the event. :slight_smile:

Oh and Womp was awesome, 2 hitting the warlord had me in fits of laughter and welldone Vulture!

5 Likes

I was having a field day with Teli wrecking the points. Mostly miffed that Vraxxar beat Tag again in the experts. By the way, I NEED one of the talbuk plushies. sage nod

3 Likes

After being away for a day, I can finally respond to this! Thank you so much for the kind words, it was a bit intimidating with the 70+ people attending, but it turned out well and people seemed pleased!

5 Likes

I’m sure you’ll win next year. :slight_smile:
Also Telia did offer to make one for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Had some issues crop up in the real world, but I plan to try and get my big green butt to a few days of the event.

3 Likes

Tonight we have…

Costume Contest - 20:00 server time.

Iron Fortitude Competition - 21:00 server time.

Om’riggor hunts - 22:00 server time.

I myself will be running the iron fortitude competition, a set of games that test a participants resilience, dexterity and physical fortitude. The winner will be crowned “The Iron Blooded”.

However, I will say as the Om’riggor is starting late and the hunts can often take a while, it may be wise to choose if you wish to prioritize the competition or the hunt. As the Om’riggor is considered quite the important coming of age rite of passage to some.

Hope to see you all tonight!

2 Likes

They took the family car!

Friends and family?:thinking:

looks nervously at thrall

4 Likes