[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

So singing and a drinking competition tonight? Well one Telia can take part in, the other should be funny to watch!

1 Like

Tonight we have…

21:00 - Sing for your ancestors - A chance to sing the Lok’vadnod’s or tell the story’s of your honoured ancestors.

23:00 - Drinking contest - Who will be the last one standing in this drinking game?

3 Likes

Sadly tonight’s drinking contest has had to be cancelled last minute! sorry folks!

Unforeseen Real life stuff! hope to see you all tomorrow for the final events though.

1 Like

Hurr is sad. Very sad. Hurr. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I see how it is! SCARED OF A REAL ALCOHOLIC HUH!? AFRAID TO BE OUTDRUNK BY AN ELF?!

Nah but that’s okay. Hope everything is alright and looking forward to the hunt tomorrow <3

3 Likes

My alt is Yorold, you know nothing of the liquid devil.

Everything is tickity-boo now thank you! However, I think the Ogre hunt was also cancelled… oh well! closing ceremony and a pvp-duel tournament to watch!

Tonight’s the final night!

…and as it happens, I won’t be there until late if at all. <.< Good timing, but I have faith that our Orcs will take good care of you all!

I have a question. Last Kosh’Harg there were some Honor talents for my spec which were banned (such as shamanism) since you believed it gave sated.
This talent actually doesn’t give any sated debuff, it’s just a mini version of a bloodlust which you can cast every minute.
Since it’s kind of fundamental for enhancement shaman and currently the best talent, am I allowed to use it?

You are. Its time warp, bloodlust etc propper that arent permitted.

I’ll post a full list of rules in a while when im free.

The thing is, this talent turns Bloodlust into a spell which can be casted in Arena but it lasts for a shorter period of time and doesn’t give sated.

But it’s still Bloodlust, the animation is the same etc.

Fair point, I’ll confer with my peers on the matter. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

2 Likes

Tonight’s Duelist tournament rules are as follows:

• Arena rules. If you can’t use it in the Arena (flasks, engineering items, Army of the Dead, Lay on Hands,bloodlust/timewarp etc), you can’t use it here.
  • Stealth only allowed up to 30 seconds.
  • No healing OR tank spec.
  • No bandages.
  • No health potions or any other items that heal the participant.
  • Toys are not to be used during the duels.
  • No outsider buffs.

Talents aren’t to be changed during the tournament. Your selected Talent set will be locked in during the signup of your character.

You will be asked if you are certain of your talent set before it is officially locked in.

( To ensure that the sign-up process goes as fast as possible, please make sure you are happy with the talent set that you have before you commence sign-up.)

Banned specializations:

• All Tank Specs
  • All Healer Specs

Hope that answers any questions, I’m allowing all PvP talents, but keeping it firmly to arena rules.

Brackets will be arranged on Challonge, and the the link to the brackets will be posted here prior to the start of the tournament.

3 Likes

Kosh’harg was great! Had a lot of fun (bar the odd anti-child rp argument). Looking forward to the next one. :smile:

Now to go IC, Telia would leave this letter for the orcs of the Red Blade.

To the Red Blade clan

Hello, Kosh’harg was great. I’ll make sure to practise with my new bow before the next one. I hope you find your missing friend. I’ll get to work on the Talbuk plush as soon as i get home. Thankyou for letting me take part in the orcish traditions. Oh and the dream walking thing was amazing!

Lady Telia Sunwhisper.

5 Likes

https://challonge.com/kxvir8y1

tonight’s tournament!

3 Likes

Thanks for a lovely tournament! And well… what can i say after todays results. Time to reroll to shaman boys…

8 Likes

Thanks for taking part! Was a great show by all!

6 Likes

Was a treat! Real looking forward to the next time!

Especially if we hunt Ogres that ending ceremony, y’know, like a REAL Kosh’harg?? Hm???

But jokes aside, loved the people and all!

5 Likes

Thank you for hosting! It was fun to attend, and there was a great turn out. A little tricky to follow with so many people, but that is the nature of things.

6 Likes

flex

dances away

7 Likes

Big shout out to Vulture too, I’ve been critical of enhancement in pvp but this guy got to the final kicking butt and taking names with the spec. Great play man!

8 Likes