[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2019

How likely is a Demon Hunter to get lynched?

I’ll attend on my Blackrock if unwelcomed.

It’s a peace festival, so the demon hunter is fully welcomed! Just needs to behave, like everyone else! :wink:
So come as the demon hunter if you like! Or both!

2 Likes

Lovely. I’ll come on my main, then. Cheers!

1 Like

angrily sharpens his spear

1 Like

<gives a warning glance of reproach> :wolf:

1 Like

I give u a warning glare of reproach for inviting these fel-infested creatures to my home of birth. Keep that fel away from us mag’har!

I’ll see if I can attend the event. Hopefully!

4 Likes

I hope the Hand of Agony can attend. When I say that I mean I hope Sena can attend. Those other grouchy undead can understand what fun means.

2 Likes

Who you calling ‘grouchy’ Shipwreck? I’ll have you know that ol’ Cap’n Yorold is the life and soul of any party.

If you’re lucky, he may even share his rum with you. but not you Sena, you’re a grouchy party pooper.

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I request the demon hunter to at least acquire a blindfold to cover up those damned fel-burning eye-sockets.

1 Like

Only if you cover your rotten skin. All of it.

That would imply you cover your horns too

1 Like

Angry Spear Sharpening intensifies

3 Likes

not you Sena, you’re a grouchy party pooper

Ha! Get told

OP: I’ve fallen head over heels for your formatting, never seen anything more gawk-worthy in all my years of lurking. Had the pleasure of attending last year. Best of luck with this, hope it’ll go smoothly

6 Likes

And people wonder what I do in The Hand of Agony.

1 Like

Koz, this is looking fantastic, I’d love to attend every day of this festival!

Would it be appropriate for a neutral-aligned character to show up?

Even if they’re an Alliance race? I can bring my own elixirs of tongue but you’d all need your own as well, which is inconvenient.

While I did briefly discuss the possibilities of opening the festival up even more, I must admit that it’s primarily made with purely the Horde in mind for the time being. This is both due to organizational as well as lore reasons in mind. The former due to it being a little overwhelming for us to host all of these events and activities for this many people to begin with, let alone both factions. And the latter due to the tenuous state we find ourselves in what with the ongoing faction war.

Having said that though, as stated in the OP, there’s a fair chance that most people attending the Kosh’harg will already be a bit more inclined towards peace, as it is a festival of peace in war-time and the more fanatic jingoists will no doubt have better things to do. With that in mind, we’re not going to actively police the event and tell anyone that they’re not allowed to be there. And that does include any neutrals.

Do keep in mind that attending as Alliance/neutrals (that includes our resident demon hunter a little further up as well) is entirely at your own risk in the end though. I can’t guarantee how other visitors will react to any neutral visits or whether they will be in a position to act on it. And that’s not to mention the local Mag’har, as I’m not sure how easy it might be for any neutrals to pass through Garadar without getting stomped on by overprotective guards. So I suppose what I mean to say is, feel free to attend if you think the rewards of getting your orc groove on is worth the risk of getting angry looks!

Other than that, it’s great to see the festival generating such widespread interest so far! We’re a month out, but definitely can’t wait to get the ball rolling and have a whole week of fun and games!

12 Likes

Hah. Yeah. Those darned warmongers.

cough

4 Likes

I mean, while at the Kosh’harg, I could use something to torture, being a death knight and all.

I would wonder though, why would a human, out of all people, attend to a Kosh’harg…?

2 Likes

Looking forward to attend the festival

1 Like

Thanks for the comprehensive reply Kozgugore. I’ll see about attending as an Orc instead.

1 Like