[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2019

Roses are red
Sena is a ginger
Happy kosh’harg!

2 Likes

Oh you have gone did it now, you better sleep with one eye open if I were you. Spreading such false lies over a Discord chat.

In fact no, I will just kill your character in the Festival.

2 Likes

Weakness is willingly drinking demon’s blood, heretic

If you slay people in there, others will flee you even more Sena!

Even if you wear best dress…

Damn i wish my PC didn’t broke so i could attend Kosh’harg… Specially with me always dreaming of RPing in outland, specially in Nagrand, SPECIALLY Garadar…
And specially this char of mine lived in Garadar for a while T_T…

Happy Kosh’harg! Don’t forget Oshu’gun!

4 Likes

Is good party, found many friends. Mira rates it shiny hoof/10.

4 Likes

Womp come sixth in competishun! He really happy to get so far and beat so many people.

Dis for the peons! For Domp! For Zump! For Kunk! But not Zunk.

Stupid Zunk.

14 Likes

Just because you’re a damn good shot with a gun…
It doesn’t mean you’re going to be any good at shotput.

4 Likes

The first winners of the week are in! For the Iron-Blood Competition, we have Alassaitor and Dalton coming in third and second, and Dolomite being the glorious victor! Lok’tar!

13 Likes

Thank you to everyone who attended the ‘Lorewalking’ event yesterday night! Apologies about there being an overlap between it and the Om’riggor, but I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless!

5 Likes

Halfway there, but far from done just yet! For now though, congratulations to last night’s participants of the Om’riggor, Dhak Skullsunder, Um’dris Windseeker, Har’kuna Spiritsong, Raxxir Goremaul, Gromak Eyecrusher, Zi’tani Steelstorm and, making a guest appearance, Vivian Skybreaker!

4 Likes

I had a lot of fun with the Om’riggor last night! Thank you very much for hosting! :smiley:

5 Likes

Imagine being this excited so long in advance and then STILL having your expectations exceeded by the actual thing itself.

Enjoying all of this RP a ton!

Thanks Kozgugore for my badass name, and thank you everyone who organises and attends the mini-events! Special mention to the people who create social RP around the fires and the Garadar grounds, you’re really making this place and this festival come to life.

I stayed up till 4 AM last night - making the most of these Kosh’harg days. Developing those connections that stick with you and your character forever.

Y’all are great.

Here’s to an equally awesome second half.

8 Likes

Had a lot of fun partaking in the costume contest yesterday, and the events coming up in the weekend look very entertaining. Looking forward to them!

3 Likes

A big thank you to everyone who came to the costume contest!
And a thank you to the judges!
And here are the prize winners:
1st place and Best Dressed of Kosh’harg: Nakobu!
2nd place: Saul!
3rd place: Luciouz Dalton!

3 Likes

Well done Dalton!

1 Like

Yay for Liciouz!

@Marlight but you should’ve won with spike dress!

2 Likes

I was told to enter with that concept. But I didn’t want to upstage everyone.

2 Likes

Wow, so noble of you my lady :smile:

Even undead may be noble

2 Likes

She is Lady Sena for a reason.

2 Likes

Indeed, unlike some fake ladies
Looks at Lady Sylva- eerr, i mean …
Looks at Lady Alleria Windrunner

1 Like