[H-Rp] The Coven seeks members.

Can’t wait to see the Coven in action once the glass ceiling is shattered! Soon™…

2 Likes

Beep boop, this is a bump!

1 Like

I hope members of the Coven are enjoying Shadowlands!

2 Likes

Here comes a brand new year for the Sha’glade’s resident shady characters to enjoy. I wonder what they’re gonna cook up in 2021. :eyes:

1 Like

What do you mean shady!

We’re a group for magic casters not evil characters ,_, we just also accept fel, shadow/void and other forms of magic some may not want in their ranks. We also ahve light users, mages and shaman!

bump bump do do

1 Like

Just finished a fun murder mystery!

A good bump for good allies. :muscle:

2 Likes

bumpington bump bump!

1 Like

Bumps! bumps!!!

1 Like

Glad to see you folks are still around :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dweb! You still exist \o/ You’ve been missed greatly buddy

1 Like

The Coven is like Hogwarts for cool people.

3 Likes

I hope you nerds are enjoying whatever nerdy stuff you’re doing this expansion!

1 Like

Hope you guys are enjoying your stuff as well :smiley:

A bit of a slow reply to Eve from Web: Yes! I am still alive! Somewhat, anyways. I just live in a different dimension (realm) and mainly play Alliance now (still got my bunch of Horde chars though, some of which have familiar names)… Have been since my… uh, disappearance I guess we can call it. I’ve really missed you guys too, but I honestly have spent too much time on these characters to go back to Sha’Glade-Cartel at this point :confused:

I’m very sorry about just disappearing like I did btw. I honestly don’t remember much of the reasoning, but I did quit WoW for a few months, then started over on DarkmoonFaire when I got back.
I don’t really see you or the Beastmaw guys around much, I guess that makes sense, but when I do, I try to throw a /wave, /hug or /ruffle your way. So if some random weirdo from Darkmoon does that, just assume it’s me.

3 Likes

A lil bump for the nerds. :nerd_face:

1 Like