[H-RP] The Forlorn Order

No rest for the wicked! See y’all on the campaign if you’re going to attend!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it for the world! After returning from the Light Watch Order’s tourney covered in glory (we totally won, they score it like golf) it is time to go on campaign and for yours truly to show the blood elves what a real ranger looks like :sunglasses:

6 Likes

What’s this? Are we to meet again IC? Oh my, this shall prove an interesting endeavor!

4 Likes

You can’t escape from us!

2 Likes

Nor do I want to <3

4 Likes

Seeking safety in numbers given recent events, the Forlorn Order has arrived safe (mostly) and sound in Tarren Mill where we received a warm welcome from our good friends and allies The Hand of Agony . things are toasty for now, but sure to be heating up soon.

2 Likes

Had some quality RP with these folks yesterday. Very much looking forward killing Scourge with these fine people during said next campaign.

3 Likes

The Forlorn Order moved into battle joining our allies in Quel’Thalas to defend last, major Horde city in the Eastern Kingdoms. We will fight tirelessly until the Scourge is stopped!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/570880599498424321/777617046028025856/unknown-3.png 

Screen provided by Sixtus as we prepare to ride alongside Hand of Agony.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Tonight we will be partaking in the grand finale of the over week long campaign! Let’s hope we can survive an epic battle and whatever the wonderful DMs plan to throw at us. Each day has been filled with an incredible amount of RP that provided great character development and it was great to see how our small band of Undead deals with Scourge invading again. Alongside other guilds we stand and fight together to ensure that Quel’Thalas fate is not repeated.

With the Shadowlands launch some of us will focus on simply enjoying the content and the game, while others will continue RPing as per usual. However we are taking a small break from more plot driven events for around a week or two with more casual and less scheduled activities. Any officer can be poked if you may have any questions regarding the guild and any RPer is free to come, visit us and say hello once we are back in Sepulcher.

5 Likes

There’s been a lull in activity with the launch of Shadowlands as a lot of people are busy playing the new content, but we’re still around with casual RP taking place most nights! Events will be resuming in a couple of weeks, but feel free to come on down and hang out with your favourite corpse gang until then <3

4 Likes

The Forlorn Order will resume events again on the 12th of December, so a little bit sooner than a couple of weeks :grin: but yeah we can still be found at the Sepulcher most nights, so do come say hi.

1 Like

I might actually pop by! Would be epic to become acquainted with other forsaken rpers. c:

3 Likes

So last night marked our return proper to RP after the release of Shadowlands, and what an event it was. It had it all really: Drama, heartbreak, action, cannibalism, Sylvanas loyalists, and some rather dubious emergency surgery. It was great seeing everyone in character again and the turnout went way beyond my expectations.

Anyhow, we are officially open for business again, so if you are interested in joining us or just want to meet us IC, do swing by the Sepulcher or whisper any of our officers in game. We look forward to seeing you!

4 Likes

Dont let their wholesome friendly exteriors fool you - these boys eat loyalists for breakfast! :sunglasses:

For real though, I keep coming back to bother these guys for some of the best social RP in the business - if you’re looking for a more down to earth, tight knit scene with really fleshed out characters (ironically, since they’re all zombies…), I cant reccomend the FO enough!

4 Likes

You are far too kind Kait and we love having you around the Sepulcher as well as our Discord :pray:

2 Likes

The Forlorn Order has been calming down restless spirits in the Silverpine so that abandoned buildings and farms can be used once again. Despite ocasitional glares and glances from strangers the Order do not stop in their never ending quests of rebuilding, reforming and showing everyone they are better.

With the incoming days a lot of us will be on a break celebrating Christmas and New Year and we hope that everyone else can enjoy that time with family and close ones.

2 Likes

No rest for the wicked as they say, and the Forlorn Order has spent the holiday break on as varied tasks as helping a local farmer throw a Winter Veil party and dealing with Scourge forces encroaching upon Silverpine Forest.

2020 now soon comes to an end, and what a year it has been for our little Forsaken guild. From a small, but dedicated group of players emerging out of the collapse of the Tirisfallen, the Forlorn Order has gone from strength to strength and exceeded our expectations in every way. RPing with this group has for me been a high light of an otherwise terrible year. So thanks to everyone in the Order, old and new!

Also a thank you to everyone who has RPed with us on campaign and at events during the fall, and a special thank you to the Hand of Agony, the Light Watch Order, and the Dust Devils. Not only for sticking with us through the transition from the Tirisfallen to the Forlorn Order, but also helping us take our first baby steps by letting us tag along for your events and campaigns. You guys rock.

Happy new year everyone and see you all in 2021.

4 Likes

“K-Kaitylinn please we just want to hold hands an-”

“NO TIME GOTTA SAVE THE WORLD!”

3 Likes

The time flies when having fun! After holiday break The Forlorn Order moves into the New Year with new events and ideas coming up. We are to face Scarlets quite soon and an enemy that already struck Order painfully by kidnapping one of our members in the past. I can’t wait to see what our DMs will bring this time. However let’s not forget our backbone which is of course casual RP, as such we are always welcoming anyone that fancy RP in Sepulcher.

Your local friendly neighbour Undeads are sending their regards! o7

4 Likes