[H-RP]: The Hallowed Host

Only a matter of time.

3 Likes

at least then you’d quit RPing and move on to a pve server where your infantile berserk moments fit in with the other poopheads

5 Likes

You know me and my big silly heart

7 Likes

Yeah many people do know you as “The Mother Teresa of Argent Dawn - EU”, that’s true

8 Likes

It is true, morsteth even took in a former growth pot choking blood howler like me.

6 Likes

Yours is a lovely guild, a golden apple among a Bush of eflluent thorns. As I said to Feng as he recruited me, I was on an alt i barely played and I’d not attend PCU plots or events, ever.

Sorry if that message wasn’t passed up. If you feel it appropriate I’ll step out of Ronin without any fuss. I’ve no issues with you.

Now, I smell a Vardrek. Haggis and all.

You can shower our guild with praise all you want, but unfortunately for you since we share the same community that’s helped us to grow, an attack on them still feels like an insult and an attack on ronin and a massive betrayal of trust when we invited you in.

In the words of Trip from the hit game Façade;
“Alright, i think you need to leave”

11 Likes

I think you’re mistaken and meant to refer to your GM here as he actually was told to take a hike after trying to rejoin his own guild for the 476th time - unfortunately, we won’t be going anywhere

In fact, we’re only growing, much to the increased hue of pink in your face; I think we’re at a solid 11 guilds on both Horde and Alliance now, if I’m not mistaken? (My balls are open to being busted by my fellow PCU brethren if this is inaccurate)

Soon enough every corner you turn you’ll see the people you inexplicably detest, and when that day comes I will smile gladly knowing that you are driven insane by the sheer presence of other roleplayers - it must be a very stressful time for you in-game :pensive: :pray:

10 Likes

Thankyou for announcing your bizarre aims bot #7.

As you wish.

PCU? Bigger than that mate :smirk:

2 Likes

That’s a really cool plug for your blog buddy, your posts on there recently have gone way down hill in quality also.

2 Likes

Yes Bot #7 is really useful to us

On a more serious note maybe tone down the dehumanizing approach to people you disagree with

7 Likes

Given your response to us already they aren’t aims, but reality

Maybe you’d care to cohesively explain why you actually don’t like us, something nobody ever really seems to do despite our mere existence causing steam to fly out of their ears

3 Likes

I do nothing more than passively avoid you.

I’m laughing.

Perhaps you’d all care to explain the desperate paranoia and stalking?

And to point, still not the biggest community on the server. Though I’m sure you’ll all go on a mad rant claiming otherwise in another desperate attempt to validate purpose and advertise? Maybe throw in some new buzz words?

Okay, who is the biggest community on the server then (in your opinion)?

2 Likes

I’m not sure where you’re finding the desperation in not only my posts, but anybody’s posts

You and people you’re associated with opt to slander a community and expect no pushback? You slander a community and expect those associated with it to sit back and think, “yeah, epic” as opposed to actually voicing their distaste with what you’ve said / say?

That’s a very bizarre way of thinking, and it’s something I notice a lot of people do; why is that, exactly? As a matter of fact, I think you are actually doing the exact same thing, so that’s quite weird; to expect somebody involved with a community to not push back against such is actually, dare I say, VERY weird

Maybe you should spend a little less time insulting other communities and focus on your own; I know for a fact communities like yours adore preaching about a sense of community on AD and how we should all just roleplay and get along, but here you are working against that

6 Likes

:point_up: :weary:

4 Likes

Go on and awnser this Yorold, i will fact check seeing as i been in any community you have been in, except for whiteclaw (thankfully)

1 Like

Of course you would, you’re all obsessed and paranoid.

To the point your bombarding another guilds forum thread because its GM stated in his own discord why he wanted nothing to do with you.

And apparently that idea has set off every single one of you. So let it sink in.

People don’t want anything to do with you. And they’re verbal about it.

Suffer it, or keep raging in here.

I’ll just keep laughing, un-effected in any way shape or form. (Though you’ll of course simply decry otherwise, as you have many, many times before).

:joy:

I can only equate this to cope given that it’s so painfully inaccurate, and I’m pretty sure you know it is too; speaking a claim into existence doesn’t make it true, no matter how much you wish it was. The great PCU is stronger and larger than ever

Must hurt that the community you slander is massively larger, more active and flat out better than your own; maybe jealousy is why you’re so inexplicably vocal about your distaste for us (conveniently enough, you’ve still not told us why you dislike us - not surprised, really!)

Still waiting

4 Likes