[H-RP] The Moonlight Melody - The Song Continues

Last night was simply wonderful! Thankyou to all of the attendees, both Kaldorei and Shal’dorei! - It was a beautiful night of culture, learning and devotion to mother moon. It truly warmed my heart to see the different cultures come together, learn from each other and have some delightful wholesome RP together. I outstanding success, if I do say so myself.

We deeply looking forward to working with the Handmaidens again in the future! And any other devout guilds out there, be them Horde or Alliance. - Elune Adore!

In other news, congragulations to our wonderful Val’thira Rimmetrois, who is now ranked as our guild officer. - It will be a pleasure to work alongside her in running this delightful Elunite guild.

Tonight we shall be at home, at the temple of Falaanar, practising our weekly ceremony, before working to further restore our temple. One day, there will not be a gaping hole in our walls and dirt falling on our head!

Stay devouted everyone, have a lovely day!

6 Likes

Moon cheese,

Never met these people and accusations that i have are unfounded and untrue and i can not confirm that they are a fantastic bunch and were great fun to RP with.

Not that we would do that because its cross faction and thats illigal!

4 Likes

The Moon Pope can tell that these claims are false. You have indeed met us, you have indeed enjoyed our company and for this crime against Elune, (lying), you shall be sentenced to…

WEARING PIGTAILS FOR 9000 YEARS!

1 Like

I approve of this punishment.

And I’ll openly declare the Moonlight Melody to be on the good side of elven history.

3 Likes

Really well done Zarival, happy to read this is all going so smoothly :smiley: Everyone’s testimonials and recommendations give off those feel-good and RP enthusiasm vibes.

Solid and interesting concept, it’s unique enough to stand out and interactive/open enough that you can meaningfully cooperate efforts with all these others. Wonderful seeing you folks make a dream come true. :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Tonight Melody embarked on a mission of highest importance - shopping.

The Order ventured together to Suramar city to obtain supplies for their upcoming trip to Winterspring - warm clothing, arcane supplies, food and gifts for our allies.

Since the night was young and mood was good, everyone decided to visit the Menagerie together to take a look at the rare and mystical creatures there.
Since everyone knows the Shal’dorei knowledge is superior we had to often correct our Sin’dorei friend Ashryn in her genuinely wrong views about various animals.

The rare monohorns of Barrens are not Zhevra.
The raptors are docile and cuddly creatures.
Lion seals roar, they are just shy.
And most importantly the penguins are apex predators out for a hunt. Their skin is tough as leystone ore, their beaks suck blood, their claws shred flesh and they are resistant to magic. All Shal’dorei know to fear them, especially in packs.

Alas our residing Sin’dorei thought she knew better. Armed with chilling bravery and ignorance she entered the penguin enclosure to prove her point, only to agitate one of the dangerous beasts which broke free and gave us all a dose of fright.

The Melody returned to the temple with the supplies, slightly worn nerves and a Sin’dorei under medical observation suspected to have the dangerous case of penguin rabies.

Wish us luck so we all survive and can continue serving Elune.

11 Likes

Thankyou -so- much! We’re all having a blast within the guild! It’s delightful for me to see everyone log on practically every night for hours of social RP, even when there isn’t events! It makes me feel so proud to have people actually form RP and show they’re truly dedicated and inspired to RP and a concept.

The dream is coming a reality, I never thought with an Elune based guild within weeks we’d be one of the most active Nightborne guilds, I am truly shocked. But I hope we’re a pillar within the community that radiates warmth and of course faith!

Elune-Adore Friend! :last_quarter_moon_with_face::heartpulse::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Elune made the penguins to keep the balance within our ancient world. Without penguins the trolls would’ve grown too powerful and enslaved everyone. Whilst fearsome, we have to thank the Penguins for keeping the threats of the world at bay.

We will have to look into getting penguin body guards for the temple, we’d be unstoppable then… - As long as they don’t turn on us and eat us. :penguin:

5 Likes

Do you accept Ogres?

For ritualistic sacrifices to Elune, yes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gosh dang, i was hoping to become a Priest. Guess i’ll check out the Nelf Elune guild.

I hope you find more luck getting sacrificed on the Alliance side. :smiley:

I just wanted to be a Temple Guard…

Just came by to tell the few times I was able to roleplay with these guys in Winterspring was :fire:

Shame work got in the way most of the other days.

I will definetly tag along with these guys again if they ever get close to night elven lands, or give them a tour of the Mount Hyjal, the druids would certainly appreciate that!

3 Likes

The Melody had spent a week in Winterspring, whole week full of camaraderie, chocolate eggs, cultists and strange ancient artifacts.

During our wonderful outing the Melody together with their allies participated in a dangerous hunt for void cultists who sought to make a hidden base in the caves under the peaceful snowy peaks. We have fought void apparitions, slew a giant void-infused azerite-elemental and obtained valuable highborne artifacts.

Next on our to-do list was the research. Alas as per usual the hand of fate decided our next course of action and the Melody was thrown into a whirlwind of songs and dancing when the strange magic from an ancient music box imprisoned us all. Luckily the Melody escaped the torment of the eternal melody – pun intended, and the music box was destroyed.

To calm the nerves and enjoy a bit of relaxation the next evening was dedicated to the celebration of spring, new life and of course the bunnies born from colorful eggs. The lodge where the Melody and their allies resided was visited by a stray Noblegarden bunny, that or our residing Sin’dorei Ashryn managed to fool us all. It would not be the true spirit of the Shal’dorei if the competition was not high and everyone set out to prove that THEY are the best, craftiest and swiftest of the egg hunters.

In the end it was declared that we were all winners because we all had so much fun. Elune knows this outcome left a slight bitter taste for our most competitive participants who sought to quench it by eating all their chocolate eggs.

It would not be a proper group gathering without the fabled Memory tea ceremony hosted by our lovely Mersyllia Shadeflower. It was a chance to show off our skills and magic to our Kaldorei allies who in return shared a bit of their happy memories with us.

The week of work, joy and danger was ended at the secluded beach in Tanaris where Priestess Erena Lunarglade organized refreshments and we could all finally thaw from the icy grip of Kalimdor’s peaks.

Now the Melody is back in the Temple and the routine of repairs, lessons, prayers and combat training.

With this we would all like to thank our friends from The Handmaidens of Elune for a great week of shared roleplay and much fun on discord. It was truly a great time and we are looking forward to the next opportunity when we can meet to smite some heretics together as well as strengthen our bonds of friendship.

11 Likes

Had a fantastic time with you guys and look forwards to our next outing together!

For a bunch of Nightwell mutants ya not half bad! Just a shame RP Connect decided to l crap out on us all half way though the visit >,<

5 Likes

Thankyou for that beautiful summary!

And thank you everyone for all the support during the Campaign with the Handmaidens. It provided wonderful character development for both sides. I hope if the Kaldorei learnt anything from this trip, it’s that penguins should be feared!

We’re now back at the temple! Planning our next campaign. But for now, it’s time for our weekly grocery shop in Suramar to ensure we’re all fed and cozy within the temple.

Elune-Adore!

4 Likes

Reading about your adventures and how you are trying to rebuild the Temple at Falanaar is great. It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and I wish you the very best of luck during your future adventures. :heart:

Anar’alla Elune,
A fellow Elune-worshipper from the blue side of things

4 Likes

You’re too kind! Thankyou dearly for your words of inspiration!

We’re also so thankful to be allowed to attend tomorrow’s ceremony with the Kaldorei, thanks to you. I shall ensure my lot are on their best behaviour. It could lead to a lot of really interesting RP!

Until then, Elune-Adore!

6 Likes

The Sisterhood of Suramar took on two challenges this evening. Some were entrusted with building and preparing the Archery targets at the temple gardens, whilst Guide Songstrand, Priestess Lunarglade and Rimmetrois undertook a diplomatic mission by attending the Kaldorei spring festival Byltan.

The night ended with much festivities and success as the diplomacy team not only managed to make a respectable impression but Songstrand and Lunarglade managed to be crowned King :crown: :clap: and Queen :crown: :clap: of the festival’s dance contest. Proving once and for all the Shal’dorei dance is the greatest in the world!

12 Likes