[H-RP] The Moonlight Melody - The Song Continues

Refer to Moon Pope Songstrand by his proper title or not at all, heathen

7 Likes

Tonight, in sacred Suramari tradition, the Melody has been learning about… illusions? What are you- ahem- that is to say, tonight we have had a lesson in illusion magic, held by yours truly. A plethora of conjured images drifted about - books, swords, dresses and more - before the participants got the chance to try disguising themselves.

Chaos ensued as the priests and devout all swapped appearances; The temple courtyard was briefly crowded not only with elves but with trolls, arakkoa, elementals and… a penguin? Who let the penguin out?

This motley crew was shortly restored to their proper (s)elves, however. After successful exercises the Melody departs either with new knowledge, or perhaps a brushing up of old skills.

5 Likes

Hello lovely priests :3

Wanted to ask, are travellers allowed in the Temple and do you welcome them? Was thinking to pay a visit on my orc some day… He is a wise seer who travells, so his travels might take him there… (Mog rn is totally questing gear…)

Also a big yay for you lovely people :heart:

4 Likes

Anyone peaceful who wishes to visit the temple is of course welcome. Just make sure to not cause any mischief else our arcane wards might be triggered and we do not check the traps for possible victims every day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s very good then!
I will have a trip to there someday IC :smile:

Elune’adore :heart:

2 Likes

Visitors from both Alliance and Horde have been welcomed into our temple! So yes, any visitors are welcome as long as they’re not of heretical origin and not there to cause dramatics.

It’d be a pleasure to meet your character! He’d of course get the tour of our ancient temple!

4 Likes

Kump’s coming for a visit?!

Everyone, make that temple spotless!

2 Likes

Tonight the Melody embarked on the first step which might lead us to find the rumored Ancient wind chimes of Elune said to have been blessed by Haidene herself.

We traveled to the sunken temple complex in Borean Tundra where we found clues hidden in ancient statuettes. These pointed us to an oracle observatory where a hidden compartment held a marble box with ancient sword hilt inside as well as a blessed moonstone. The hilt held within a memory arcane crystal with journal from one of the Highborne who lived in Kalimdor before the Sundering.

Now with the first clues obtained we have returned to the temple to translate the journal and to find out where the next part of our search might lead us.

Elune-adore.

3 Likes

Damn someone can draw, very nice logo

3 Likes

Scandal in Suramar tonight, as the graveyard of Tel’anor have been vandalised. The Melody suspects goblin tourists, or worse… Teenagers! The spirits are in unrest, and something must be done.

As the faithfuls attacked the gruesome task of cleaning the shrines and the graves, they have been visited by sad echoes of the past. Parents, spouses, child and even pets; the ghosts of those they loved and who died in Suramar came to gives a last word of advice and affection to the living.
It’s with heavy hearts that the Shal’dorei (and their visiting little kin) travelled back to the Temple.

Being loved by an elf is, after all, a form of immortality paid in sorrows by the livings.

6 Likes

From Monday we will departing from the safety of our Temple for a week! - We shall be setting sail to Vash’jir to venture out into the depths to recover some ancient holy relics that have been lost to the depths. It’s time to recover them from those filthy scaly creatures!

We shall be returning the week after, so fret not! And as always, never be afraid to visit the temple and say hello, or if you’d like to join us with our campaign and help out, even outside of the guild, friends are -always- welcome. :heartpulse:

And to the naga we may meet… Tor ilisar’thera’nal!

4 Likes

Today Priestess Lunarglade took the sisterhood on a field trip to the ancient Kaldorei Moonwells in Azuna to give a lecture to the Acolytes on the history of Moonwells and their significance to the ancient Kaldorei empire.

After the group had learnt some history and asked their questions the priestess tutored them in the formation of lesser moonstones before the priestesses gathered to show off the ritual of Night, designed to use Moonstones to create an artificial night.

What lessons will be taught next time? Only time will tell…

5 Likes

Tonight the Melody had to deal with ghosts, and lots of them!

The Temple was disturbed by specters which revealed more than ten thousand years old murders.
As investigation progressed we found out that two priestesses and a small child were murdered on the Temple soil. We investigated, dredged through the spider and web infested corridors beneath the temple.
Our search led us to Azsuna and one of its vineyards where the plot came to its conclusion: Highborne nobles made a deal with the Lord of Death in order to remove illegitimate child from their family blood line and to get rid of the noble son’s mistress.
Alas the fate saw to it that the instigators of these murders were punished and the ghosts found peace. Yet crucial revelations for one of our Priestesses followed when she discovered this heinous act tied with her family history.

What comes next for the Elunite Order? We can only sit back and see as events unfold.

5 Likes

Tomorrow night, we’re setting sail! - Away from the land of Suramar, away from the druids of Val’sharah. - We shall be moving to the deep seas of Vash’jir. - Working to stop whatever those heretical naga are doing! The temple as usual will be ICLY protected by a few of our remaining and the constructs created by Solane, shall be guarding our precious home.

To any other sailing guilds that may desire to interact with us during this time, do feel free! - But until we return!

Shanna melor’ne adala fal!

Keep an eye on our thread for updates to our story and I hope each and every one of you have a delightful evening. - We cannot wait to meet so many of you at our Market.

Elune-Adore

7 Likes

On Wednesday’s, Priestesses wear pink.

8 Likes

Today was a great day. Today was also a very wet day! The Melody departed to Vashj’ir.

After arriving at the secluded beach and battling the nature for a permission to build tents we had to fight off some grumpy crabs who were less than happy from their new neighbors.

With the clever use of Dalaran alchemy and Shal’dorei magic we donned communication crystals, downed water-breathing potions and set out to explore the depths for any traces of the culprits which might be behind the theft of the Elune’s artifacts.

Our first search yielded not much in a sense of clues but it yielded much in experience. We have learned a lot: starfish look very odd from the bottom, whalesharks are imposing but peaceful, anemone can give one hell of slap if disturbed and the giant crab-like deities should be left alone.

The first night concluded with the rest on the beach and preparation for the deep dive the next time! Wish us luck!

6 Likes

Wishes best luck :heart:

1 Like

Today we have delved once more into the depths on the hunt for naga miscreants. As the Melody explored ancient temple ruins, long since sunken to the bottom of the sea, several trinkets and a significant cache of Elunite were discovered and sent back to camp.

The search was cut short by the rude entrance of a naga whose trident very nearly speared one of our number. Though the attacker was swiftly dealt with, more were approaching, and the Melody escaped through an intact teleportation rune found within the ruins.

This however brought the group to another temple similarly infested; Through clever distraction and some appropriately hasty swimming, the Melody was able to avoid this second group of naga and breach the surface. A swift retreat to camp followed and the Melody is returned to safety for the night.

8 Likes

An update to the Melody.

Due to medical issues, which I do not wish to publicly disclose. - I will be taking a break from running things. As I am not longer at a state of health to run the guild. Thus in my absence, Priestess Erena Lunarglade will be standing in my place.

I hope to be back soon enough, but I need time to regain my health and find stability back in RP. Until then, I will still be reachable and be helping pull the strings behind the scenes.

Keep an eye out, things should be back up and running properly, soon enough.

And a huge thankyou for my Melody for being so understanding and supporting. And a thankyou to everyone else on the fourms who has supported our guild so far.

Shanna melor’ne adala fal, never forget that.

9 Likes

Oh no… That’s too bad to hear… I didn’t get to meet you IC… That’s saddening…

But i hope you remain alright and healthy, and everything become well! :heart:

3 Likes