[H-RP] The Moonlight Melody - The Song Continues

Concerned moon-pope noises

2 Likes

The Moon Pope blesses us this day with his presence, Elune be praised!

2 Likes

Met the good Captain and Matron during the conflict in the Hinterlands. While we both were bloodied by the Alliance at least we did it all with a bit of style and flair!

4 Likes

These elves were awesome allies and I loved desecrating one of their shrines to Elune :wink:. For real though these were great guys both IC and OOC and I recommend them highly.

2 Likes

AD’s resident Elunatics have finally returned to Suramar for a few nights off, which has absolutely nothing to do with the classic launch :^)

When we return we’ve plenty to do: Rituals, Lessons, Ghost Busting & Much much more.

We’d also like to thank the Hand of Zul for letting us tag along as token Elf-care in their Hinterlands Campaign.

3 Likes

We did bust ghosts, lots of ghosts busted, no one remained unbusted. Now we just need to find some Dark-eyes to sacrifice to Elune.

4 Likes

So you’re Moonghost busters now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you pa… donate to the temple, then yes.

2 Likes

I swear to Elune, you better not be waiting for Zarival to die at his retirement home to bust his ghost! T_T

3 Likes

wont promise anything <3

2 Likes

At least sell my soul so you guys can get some over-sized pope hats in my memory.

3 Likes

Papa Bless :pray:

2 Likes

Dis good guild, dey treat Durb well and let Durb sell Surprise Boxes and make money off Kosh’harg.

4 Likes

… - Grandpa has questions.

• Who is Durb?
    • What is in a surprise box?
    • Do you make sure he washes before entering the temple?
    • Can I have a surprise box sent to my retirement home?
2 Likes
  1. A Peon we hired to look after our supplies and repair our temple
  2. Fun rewards on a random basis that can be purchased for a small fee
  3. He is the cleanest Orc this side of Kalimdor
  4. Sure, I’ll have a free sample mailed right now :^)
2 Likes

The Melody has been keeping busy. With Thalyssra’s decision to partake in the Rebellion, Erena has ordered the Sisterhood to travel down to Duskwallow marsh to join the combined Alliance and Horde forces in dethroning the Banshee Queen. Last night she lead the Outrider division of the Horde forces to the ruins of Tauraho, stopping briefly on the way to dispatch Loyalist Risen Kaldorei and a Dark Warden.

It has been a struggle opening bridges, but Erena hopes the Melody will perhaps be able to build bridges with their kinsmen once this is over, at least the ones who did not surrender themselves to Darkness.

3 Likes

Proud Grandpa

1 Like

Tonight marks the end of the impromptu Siege of Orgrimmar 2: Electric Boogaloo campaign. Following the death of the High Overlord the Sisterhood of Suramar joined with the other rebels in paying tribute to the fallen Orc before making their first trip into Orgrimmar for a long time to celebrate the presumed ending of the war.

While this may not have been the most expected outcome of the war we look forward for all the new and different RP opportunities our guild will get.

6 Likes

For Azeroth!!

3 Likes

Was great time meeting you folks with Sylnai and the intercations. Amazing start to the rp with her <3

2 Likes