[H-RP] The Tauwahe tribe, Tauren Kodo tamers of the Horde

We do our best. Tonight we are riding true the barrens down south towards the Thousand needles. If you are around toss us a hello :wink:

ā€œThe honorable tribe travel southwards as the spirits guide them thrue the Chieftains visions. What does it mean? Where is the ancestors leading them and why? The questions are many and the plot thickensā€¦ā€

4 Likes

You guys around any this weekend? I got a gobin in need of some merchents from Mulgore if youĀ“re able.

2 Likes

We just might be dude. IĀ“ll poke my nose arund, or mule, or you know that sort. :wink: Probs sunday is the best chance to find any of us around.

See ya there <3

1 Like

ā€œMoving along the dry and barren lands outside the Crossroads- a distant horn could be heard. Some of the wild kodos aswell as some of the local residents would lift their heads in aknowledgement of the sound. The sound the locals would explain is the Tauwahes call for the ride, the autumns hunt had begun.ā€

The tribe is moving out from the summercamp in the Dry hills and are moving on further south this weekend. See you out there <3

4 Likes

U guys still around, in need of some trading for the cultā€¦ for the clan I mean, ahemā€¦ winks

2 Likes

Well written and thought out, sounds like a solid Tauren guild

3 Likes

Indeed we are still around, though not as often, we are currently down south and doing our winterhunt. But we are allways open for some casual trade. Seek us out ingame our through our dm: Discord in the OP. Much love friend <3

1 Like

Thank you, hope to see some humans around the Barrens to Rp with then :wink:

1 Like

After a mighty winters-hunt in the south we are moving on out further south on the hunt for something diffrent. This time it is a artifact long lost from the Tauren heritage that is the prize to be found.

Come along and see what the watery bluffs of the Thousand needles bring us.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.