[H-RP] The Tauwahe tribe, Tauren Kodo tamers of the Horde

We are very open. OOC we will try our best to teach RP for those unknowing. And welcoming to those who are old yet know their way.

IC we love anyone who is willing to learn our ways.

Come about this thursday to see some proper tribe in action :wink:

2 Likes

Wonderfull news. Iā€™m more than willing to give it a proper go. Iā€™ll see if I can clear my schedule and be around come thursday!

2 Likes

You are welcomed if you are able. If you can poke me ingame or on discord (if you have it). Names in the OP. :slight_smile:

Tonight there will be a mighty kodorace as the tribe celebrate the spring ending and the soon-to-be summertime. We are situated around the Barrens and the Dry hills if anyone wish to come on by :wink:

6 Likes

It was a cold and cruel evening. Sneaking up on the northern border. I found myself asleep and in the newly fallen snow. This was for one or two odd reasons I ainā€™t too proud to repeat. For now weā€™ll say I had no place to go. I drew myself up from my icy bed, a grunts wolfs saddle stood beside me. I could feel a little aching in my head. And then down from the saddle jumps this orc boy, about half the size of me. He asked me for my name and where I dwell. I just looked him in the eye, and sighed. Then the old, familiar click in the handcuffs bind and grip. He should have left me in the snow where I laid. He just laughed and touched his axe, and turned to me and he said: ā€œI bet you donā€™t own a damn thing to your name.ā€ "Well, I got my health, my mace and fists. Got a bottle full of some druids archwineā€¦ And I got my tribe somewhere down in the Barrens. Along with thirteen silver coins and my mindā€¦"

1 Like

Now this? This is what I like to see.

3 Likes

This is intresting indeed. Met som tribemember a few days ago, seems like a good bunch.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you liked the interactions and concept.

So what have weĀ“ve been up to lately?
The tribe have been out hunting for the summer, to be able to trade and prepare. The tribe have gotten a new Warbrave through a hard and characterbuilding ceremony.

We are now on our last weeks to prepare our defenses for the summer- a notorius time for the Harpies and Quilboar population in the area. They usually go out in numbers during summer, forcing the tribe into the nearby hills for protection.

Want to seek us out? Want to see what tribal kodotaming is about? Want to join or simply buy a kodo. Let us know :wink: Discord and Pms, or right in here :heart:

Comming July we will attend the Moot as many of our fellow tribes. If you ever been intrested in Tauren RP, this would be a perfect chance.

4 Likes

This concept seems nice. Western/native american tribute. I like it.

2 Likes

We are currently moving to hunt more and more, defending our ancestral lands in the barrens. Come look us up.

"What is this land of the barrens, so many travel there.
Iā€™m going now while Iā€™m still young, my darling meet me there.
Wish me luck my lovely, Iā€™ll send for you when I can.
And weā€™ll make our home in the Barren lands.
Over there all the woman wear silk and satin to their knees.
And children dear, the sweets, I hear, are growing on the trees.
Useful ores comes rushing out the river straight into your hands.
If you make your home in the Barrens land."

2 Likes

We are currently enjoying the IRL summer and taking a short intermission. But we will return sometime before July to cramp up the RP again.

Riding, hunting and fighting Quilboars most likely in the comming weeks.

Hope To see you all soon, any questions in the meantime let us know in this channel or on discord :wink:

4 Likes

Really enjoyed Rping with some of these guys yesterday. Hope to See more of you soon. <3

2 Likes

Welcome back :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you <3 , even tho low attendace and other happenings in and around WoW the tribe is still alive. If anything we are allways reachable through these forums or the discord.

Great bunch!

3 Likes

Indeed allways fun to RP with this crew. Good RP and nice people.

1 Like

Well we are always looking for more intrested friends and ppl. If you are round when we are, make sure to say hello :wink:

Soon we will have a autummoot todecide where to go during winter, so if you feel like taking a part of the tribes winteradventures or simply wish to try your tauren out, seek us out. <3

1 Like

ā€œThe winds whisper. The word is out that the Tauwahe are moving on nomad again. Some more rugged then others. But their calling is still true, caring and protecting the kodos, aswell as providing the Horde with the finest speciments Azeroth has to offer.ā€

Rumours have it some of the tribe are comming about town this comming sunday.
Seek us out if youĀ“re looking for some RP, tauren or otherwise.

6 Likes

Just met this guys. Real nice peeps. Hope to see more, maybe change to another tauren.

4 Likes

We do our best mate. Hope to see many more tauren soon :wink: <3

2 Likes

Good to see you lot still kicking about.

1 Like