[H-RP] The Wayward Vagrants!

I’ve learned how to make instant tea using Bobble Poppy! I called it “Fei’s Misty Blast” at first, but then Astarien said instant tea. And so I named it “INSTANTEA”. But then Aiyvah said it’s insanitea. She also said there is bat poop and craziness in my teas! Please do not believe her! I-I mean believe in Aiyvah, she’s a honest person! Don’t believe in my teas! I-I mean don’t believe that there is poop in my teas! There isn’t any poop in the teas!!

5 Likes

The Horde is red, the Alliance is blue,
Every day, I search for something new.

But today, oh dear, I’ve hit a snag,
I don’t want the Stormwind Digest to become a drag.

No summit this month, and the Vagrants are gone,
I will have to find something else to report on.

4 Likes

“We knock them out, and steal their clothes.” Advised our cunning curator… Maybe we’d have made other plans upon realising the biggest crime these primalists have commit thus far would be their ideals of fashion.

Rumour has it that a gathering of primalists are expecting a visit from an important, potentially powerful, figurehead and what’s better? The Vagrants crash parties better than they earn coin!

3 Likes

Knocking them out and stealing their clothes proved successful. The Vagrants were able to impersonate and make themselves unreasonably known among the primalists as new meat, infiltrating their ranks to sew as much discord as possible. With numerous acts of sabotage, the mercenaries were able to hijack several missions, disrupting gateway runestones, allowing protodrake eggs to go missing under mysterious circumstances prior to ritualistic infusions and to be a general pain in the butt (literally) to the primalists’ orc commander, Elogaor.

Unfortunately, their positions as infiltrators became all the more apparent and the Vagrants have found themselves not only lost in time, but in ancient Dragonblight, where the primalists seek to strike a bargain with the ancient proto-dragon, Galakrond.

The Vagrants, alongside their dragon friend, Horo, are now on a firm mission to delete these primalists from existence before their plans can come to fruition, but the clock is ticking…

2 Likes

Great to see the Wayward Vagrants around at the guild summits. Try not to get lost in time again any time soon!

2 Likes

The Waygrants have successfully stopped a large group of primalists and their leader in their sinister machinations to bring about a new timeline where titans never spread their influence and power, though many remain and some have even successfully infiltrated multiple timelines. Alas, the cost of victory was far too great, for dear allies and newfound friends have been lost and great sorrow ensued.

Farewell, courageous Knucker and noble Horodormu. Their acts of selflessness and sacrifice will forever be remembered. And the Waygrants will ensure that their efforts were not in vain.

With their wounds healed and their souls somewhat soothed, the band of rowdy mercenaries has ventured to the Emerald Gardens in the Ohn’ahran Plains, guided by Horodormu’s last wish to save and nurture a clutch of eggs back to health, with the aid of the green dragon Elowenra.

Now that the eggs have hatched, it is time to foster and bond with the whelplings.

2 Likes

Who knew the Vagrants would one day have to prove themselves as parental figures to a clutch of orphaned whelps? Boisterous ones, at that, however they’re flourishing. Squabbling, training, talking (maybe some cursing…). However, Horo’s dreamscape and Whelphaven itself is starting to collapse, with the corpse of a half-elf eluding us to a hidden meaning with a ‘princess’. Riddles? Seriously?!

Whelphaven and dreamscapes aside, the Vagrants are now accepting Alliance members into the fold, welcoming our first representative blue: Hugh Dawnhammer, an elderly dwarven cleric whom the group first worked alongside in Maldraxxus. Light help this dwarf…

3 Likes

Moving on and after a hunt to prove our metal to the Centaur we are allowed into Maruukai and also scope out the ring of blood

2 Likes

A new potential contract has sent the Vagrants deeper into the centaur territories.

To prove themselves and gain entry to Maruukai, they were instructed to track down and kill a ferocious beast that had been terrorizing the locals for quite some time. A great hunt ensued and they confronted a most savage Amberpelt Prowler known as Amarjargal, the largest feline any of them had ever seen. Despite its formidable prowess, strength and brutality, the beast was ultimately brought down by the determined band of mercenaries, following a long, exhausting battle.

After delivering the bounty before the gates of Maruukai and having the quarry evaluated as worthy, the Vagrants were allowed to roam freely within the walls of Maruukai, where they sought to mingle with the locals and learn more about the different clans and centaur culture.

Their next adventure lies within the arena known as the Ring of Blood, where they intend to combat a series of opponents carefully picked to trial their mettle and hope to emerge victorious and claim the first prize.

3 Likes

The Vagrants proved successful in the Fields of Ferocity! They faced a trio of combatents, including the uncanny return of a commandered crew of the Guile Vindicator, a shifty Ren’dorei by the name of Equinox, and last but not least, a militant Alliance squad.

Victorious, but downtrodden, the mercenaries have time to collect their bounty, mend their wounds, and prepare for the next adventure!

3 Likes

We are now in the Azure Span and soon to embark to the Zaralek Caverns, or will be if we survive the plague bowling through our ranks after a scrap with fetid gnolls!

Social distancing is now in place and the Waygrants are abiding to a one-way-system camp. Masks are mandatory. :wink:

3 Likes

After exploring around Loamm a few of us Waygrants hear about missing Niffen and with a potential reward on offer we’ve decided to investigate. The Dracthyr among us are more than on edge and it looks like the Sunderd Flame not only have a jump on us here but also are the ones holding the Niffen. Lets hope we haven’t bitten off more than we can chew without the rest of the group.

3 Likes

We freed the niffen following a questionable alliance with a particularly untrustworthy dracthyr, only to have to return urgently to Loamm to help stifle the corruptive shadowflames. On the plus side, the group was really reunited.

Despite the tragedy of Loamm, spirits remain high. A cluster of Vagrant birthdays celebrated and the visitations of new and old friends has occurred in preparation for the latest summit.

4 Likes

Topside again and hunting down the key to opening the vault door. Made new frenemies, just hope we can trust in a mutual goal of self preservation. Would be nice if things went to plan… but when do they ever really do that.

1 Like

The Vagrants have landed themselves in quite the legal predicament with some grouchy spellbreakers, with Aiyvah, Astarien and Xanathine tried and found guilty of fraud of a Horde militant officer, assault and attempts to release a Sundered Flame captive from their holding cells.

While the Vagrants were successful in appealing against execution of the Sundered vigilante, the four criminals are now set to spend some time in Valdrakken cells. Let’s hope they’re cosy!

The rest of the Vagrants have been instructed to carry on as normal, now awaiting reinforcements from their allies beyond the seas.

3 Likes

Kicking our heels in the hokey… not even a ball to throw at the wall and catch. No chance of a great escape. What a way to spend Winterveil, guess we’re on Great Father Winter’s naughty list. At least we had some visits.

2 Likes

The Vagrants welcome the new year with new faces in tow, as well as the aid of the Farstriders to ensure they stay on the straight and narrow! We also welcome back Xanathine and Astarien from their short-term prison stint, though the same can’t be said for the Vagrants’ leader…

Morale certainly proves boosted after our very own extra beefy orc, Tarnakh, dished up a bruffalon barbeque with an extra special buffet provided by our camp-maid, Elysial. Things are certainly starting to look up in the new year!

3 Likes

The happy campers took a very careful look at Isaac’s bush before we all came under attack from transdimensional bunnies. Yes, you read that right…

4 Likes

The worst thing about mercenaries?

Losing bets against them. I, for one, do not recommend naked rock climbing in Azure Span!

4 Likes

The time for the pivotal trial had arrived. The scruffy Vagrants, all washed up and dressed for the occasion, made their way to Valdrakken. There, the legal proceedings for their incarcerated leader commenced, under the jurisdiction of the Valdrakken Accord.

Things are looking good so far, with several Vagrants and even some unfamiliar faces and unexpected allies putting in a good word for the imprisoned blonde. Hopefully, the rowdy Vagrants will manage to remain on their best behavior and focused on securing their leader’s swift release and return.

3 Likes