[H-RP] [Troll RP] Gravesworn - Friends On The Other Side 💀

Awesome - more trolls! Best of luck with this concept, plenty of things to work on this expansion!

2 Likes

Worth noting that, with the advent of the release date for Zandalari/Kul Tirans - we DO take Zandies! We’ll be imposing a cap on them due to the likely infux of those
T A L L B O I S but don’t let that deter you from giving us a prod! :skull:

6 Likes

Bwonsamdi is one of my favorite lorecharacters this expansion , very cool to see a guild based around him, good luck!

4 Likes

Bwomsamdi? Smells like a Banshee Queen Cosplayer.

Seriously though, sounds dope.

4 Likes

Bump because the GM seems like a rlly cool person and the guilds idea seems unique and honestly just a lot of fun

4 Likes

Cannot wait to roll my zandalari and jump right into this guild.

The Loa of Graves will see you now :dagger:

3 Likes

You guys mind an elf watching from a distance? I’m curious what you are up to, especially since I’m new to troll RP

2 Likes

We’ll be around - we don’t bite!

2 Likes

This looks really fun. Won’t be RPing as such but I wish you luck and plenty of meaningful RP with your group!

3 Likes

Howdy, spooky boys. I’m going to be hosting a little sermon in the Valley of Spirits at around 20:00 gametime - bring an offering to Bwonsamdi in the form of a candle, a skull or a treasured possession to burn.

Hope to see you there - we’ll be praying, holding hands and talking about dead people - wholesome family fun.
:skull:

11 Likes

Being the non-Horde, Stranglethorndwelling trolls we are we are unable to attend, but we can only applaud more worship for the Loa of Graves!

Also awesome to see some good old troll events in Orgrimmar for once again - the Valley of Spirits hasn’t been properly used in a good while. Best of luck, have a great evening, and I hope to pop by on a Horde alligned alt!

7 Likes

Added the sermon to the calendar : Calendar: Upcoming Events ✹

Unfortunately, I cannot bump it myself (damn this new system) but you might want to add to your thread title that there’s an event tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now Zandalari are out, it’s a great time for us to mention that your FAVOURITE SPOOKY BOYS are still recruitin’! We’ve got a campaign coming up on the 27th - you’d be foolish not to get in with us & reap some souls before then! :skull:

2 Likes

Best of luck with your upcoming campaign -hopefully with some fresh new Zandalari!

2 Likes

Yo these trolls are rad, and you should get to know them. Who knows, maybe they’ll put in a good word for you with Bwonsamdi!

2 Likes

Bruddahs an’ Sistahs, it be good ta be seein dat da Loa of Death be getting da following he truly be deservin’.

Ah mights be havin’ ta be lookin’ yas up. Da path of da Poisoner be getting mightly lonely wit’out Friends on dis side of da veil. But den, accidents has been had, der wrong bottle been drunk from, an unfortunate scratch on someting dat naht so sweet on da blood. Bwonsamdi don’t be mindin’, Bwonsamdi understands. Dese tings happen, an ah always be making sure dem dat falls be finding dere way ta da otha side.

Be seein yas

3 Likes

Is it a guild-only campaign or something you want others to join in on?

1 Like

Should’ve clarified because I’m a dummy! It’s Wilcox’s campaign - (RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED! !!

Ah neato !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.