[H-RP] Warband; The Ashen Division

I’m only here for two things, war crimes and fun times! Which sometimes comes both at the same time in this guild!

1 Like

Shh, we’re not meant to be showing that off. We’re meant to be wholesome…

Hello all, Macro here, the guy with the chicken…

Yes. A chicken.

We’re a group with a long time history, I’ve run with Telazane for… I have lost count of the years now… and it’s been one hecking good run I hope will stand another expansion and more.

If you’re returning to RP, looking to dip your toes into the red, want a casual warband that’s people and family focused… give us a try. We’re likely your jam.

Any questions? Don’t be afraid to ask, no such thing as a bad question. We don’t bite… well, maybe the chicken does.

1 Like

I have one of my characters in Ashen, great group of people, with interesting events and a lot of active RP-ers. Discord is one of the friendliest out there, with channels for serious stuff as well as ones for goofing around.
GM understands that real life comes first and no one forces you to reschedule your private life because of events…
Overall great guild especially for blue boys and girls of the Alliance who decided to try out right side of Warcraft- Horde. But hard-core Horde soldiers can find their spot here as well, since these guys are what Horde really is about: blood and honor!
10/10 guild for sure!!

1 Like

Edit spam because I thought it was easier to reorganize and add more detail for folk who’re curious about us!

Came to AD after too long of a break and was struggling to find a home. Thankfully ran into these lot and the vibe is stellar. Really looking forward to seeing if the events hold up to the atmosphere they’ve created.

2 Likes

Joined an event as a humble mercenary. 10/10 for bringing in people not in the guild, event was a lot of fun too!

1 Like

As of current, we have found ourselves swelling with a lot of Blood Elves! This is not to say we will be outright refusing our kinsmen from the High Home however, we are outweighed by a fair few.

The point of this is to just keep the guild more diverse opportunity for other races to shine as well!

We’re still openly taking more of the other races within the Horde though! (Orc, Troll (Zanda & Tribal) , Tauren (HM & Nm), Gobbos & Forsaken if they wish to prove themselves!)

We appreciate you and your joining along our events! Hope to see you for more!

Haven’t been the most active member due to having my main elsewhere, but I can speak that they are a lovely bunch of people. Felentrick is a convicted GM with unquestionable loyalty to his guild and those in it, and an overall great guy.

I’m more a community member than an actual one, and I check back occasionally to see the folks mingle even beyond just the boundaries of the guild. A great place to go to if you want some of that good, good Warband RP and chill with a bunch of lovely folks.

Felen and the Ashen even attended a campaign I hosted and despite strenuous presence amidst Alliance present, they kept a cool head and still made the campaign immensely enjoyable.

P.S: Kemuro is their best character xoxo

2 Likes

And we appreciate you for hosting that campaign with your mains and friends it was enjoyable for us all thanks for giving us a +1 brother!

You know it.

I disagree clearly Hurrgash is the better character in our whole guild.

I’ll say you’re the better Zandalari Troll though…What’s that? Oh he’s our only Zanda Troll? Well uhhh-…

I will take it.

Who knows maybe more of our Zandalari allies in the Horde will rally to join the banner as well! We’ll see who the favourite Zanda mon is then!

When you start RPing, naturally you meet many people. Not many, however, create a bond on the first day like Felen and I did. It was like we knew each other for years, there was no effort needed to create awesome RP, it just happened on its own. I had freshly made my own guild in that period, and he offered to help me get it running and become allies. We’ve been through many events together and even more casual IC hangouts. No matter how much drama occurred around us, as it often does on AD, there was never a shred of doubt that it would drive us apart. I always knew I had a brother that I could rely on. Even if someone takes a break from WoW, they are welcomed to stay as family and hang out in their discord, until a time comes that they might return in game.

IC wise, the Ashen are a true representation of what the Horde stands for: Strength, honor and unity. They selflessly offer their lives for the people of the Horde, they are respectful to those who deserve it and forge unbreakable bonds in battles and taverns alike.

The Ashen Division is one of the best AD has to offer. It has strong leadership, good people, fun events and consistent casual RP. If you join, you will be in good company and will meet people worth knowing for life. I am looking forward to coming back in DF and seeing my battle brothers once again so that we may tell stories of what life has brought us in the last few years while we were apart, and our bond will be just as strong as it was when we fought side by side in the fields of war.

P.S. Please Felen, stop pointing that gun at my head, I wrote the post, OK? I WROTE THE POST

1 Like

I told you to leave this part out.

:gun:

1 Like

monkaGIGA Spare my children at least, pls

1 Like

No mercy (in ten)

Hello ladies and gentelmons. This Wednesday I will host a small tournament for the guild at the Mugambala. While I do have members from the guild that signed up, others are welcome to spectate or even sign up themselves. It will be hosted at 20:30 server time.

If you are interested in joining the fight, either whisper me in-game or send me a letter and you are in.

1 Like