[H-RP] Warband; The Ashen Division

A reminder that we are holding a Mugambala tournament tomorrow at 20:30 Server time! Anyone is free to come and watch! Perhaps if you arrive before the battles begin you could sign up!

We look forward to seeing you all there if you do decide to come along!

1 Like

Just a reminder for those tonight is the Mugambala tournament TONIGHT! if you wish to join along feel free too!

Tomorrow, The Ashen set out from Orgrimmar. They seek to move and assist their Revantusk allies and Horde brothers & sisters against a Vilebranch threat who are mostly known to once follow Hakkari.
These creatures have been raiding and pillaging the Revantusk for a while and now they have sent word out for the Ashen to assist them through their Legionnaire Nor’ted who will spearhead most of the battle conflicts.

Just a note we have updated our position on the Dracthyr. We are still tenative alongside with Dk and Dh but, if you’re willing to make it work, so are we!

The Ashen had set out to Revantusk. Greeted by their Chieftain and headhunters, the Revantusk provided plenty of information and insight for the Division.

A while after the arrival of the Ashen we had found ourselves in the midst of a Vilebranch raid. They came swarming from the hills, the trees and the flanks all around the front gates of the Village. Yet, we persevered alongside our Revantusk allies we managed to crush the opposition.

We later found out about the leadership of the Vilebranch a priestess was at the head of the hills. Some say she was a devoted of Shadra but, we cannot say for certain. After scouring the battlefront and pillaging the corpses of the enemy, we found ourselves with some good insight and information. Attack plans, letters and maps that pointed us to where we next needed to go.

Legionnaire Nor’ted now leads in absence of the General who has taken up chance to hold down the Village with the Chieftain and his people. Assisting with any further defensives and training measures for their men.

We battle again tonight as part 2 of our mini campaign takes place!

Report of our Day #2 in the Hinterlands from Legionnaire Nor’ted
Written by General Felentrick Telazane.

"Today we managed to find out that there are Horde captives and prisoners held in Jin’thalor with the rest of the enemy forces. We’re in the midst of gathering intel and figuring out what they seek but, our likely thoughts are to do with the sacrificial pacts that the Trolls are known to do. We believe our Horde bretheren are in trouble.

As Legionnaire Nor’ted reports. Our people managed to infiltrate the village. -
For a good time we managed to spot the Prisoner and the Captor a Atal’ie Priestess, we managed to kill some in cold blood be for they managed to spot us. But even when they spotted us they did not stand a chance against the might of the Ashen Division we rescued the Prisoners and killed the Heretic Priestess in short a success in full.

For our third night in these participating battles we seek to strike out and avenge those who have fallen and to secure the borders and land fully for the Horde.

I would also like to report there was a spotting of Alliance movement in the Hinterlands. We do not know why they are here nor did we try to implore further on the subject, we just kept ourselves out of contact and focused on our battle ahead. We are yet to know if these people are hunting the same enemy or perhaps are an enemy. Until we have further information we will not operate against or around them.

Signed,
General Felentrick Telazane of the Ashen.

Part 3 tonight commences which is our finalé for our mini-campaign in the Hinterlands with no doubt of more to come. Stay tuned!

If you do have interest in the Ashen or simply want to interact with us. If you find yourself over in the Hinterlands tonight or in Orgrimmar tomorrow we will be there!

A small note and big thanks to Nor’ted (Voodoostab) for leading the mini-campaign for us as I’ve not been so avaliable this week.

The Ashen have returned to Orgrimmar with victory in hand today from their third cour of the Campaign in the Hinterlands.

The Revantusk now defended, successfully and given some additional support in forms of weaponry, armor and materials for better defences have been left in hand.

General Telazane is to do a debriefing of everything after the Priestess and Vilebranch was finished but most of all, the Ashen can rest for a few days and celebrate their victory before setting out throughout the remainder of the week to deal with the Primalist threat that has scourged the Barrens the past week.

Our mini-campaign has been tied up and you can now find us in Orgrimmar for any interests, chats and / or recruitments!

For the remainder of the week we will be doing mini sessions against the primalist threat whilst we gear up for the launch of Dragonflight!

Though with the launch of Dragonflight it is obligatory from the High Command that the Ashen are to take two weeks off to actually breathe…Maybe do a bit of levelling or dragon racing. :smirk:

A final note; The Ashen will be moving into the Dragon Isles IC after we have taken our mini break to learn the new expansion and explore the zones. Until then though you can find us relaxing and if anything now is a more important time to come along and interact with us! :saluting_face:

1 Like

Remember to join the guild ladies and gentlemen. We are setting up for big story on the Dragon Isles.

1 Like

The Ashen just defeated a bunch of Primalists in the Barrens. Don’t worry Horde, we are keeping you safe and sound.

1 Like

True and real.

If you find any of our Ashen out in the Barrens over the next few days you’re more than welcome to tag in with us and help against the primalist threat!

After helping assist the past couple of days with the Invasions of the Primalists and their elemental whackiness. The Ashen has returned to Orgrimmar.

However, I would like to note for you folk out here that we will be going on a mini-hiatus for the release of Dragonflight which is just under a day from now! This hiatus will last for about 2-3 weeks so that our community can enjoy the Dragonflight content and dive forwards into any path for a lil while that they want to chase!

Until then though, we will still probably be doing Casual RP in Orgrimmar as we prepare for our big storylines about venturing into the Dragon Isles and learning all about the area whilst trying to set up some outposts for the Ashen & the Horde in general outside of Neutrality! But, there are many hidden threats on the Isles…Threats that the Dragons will surely divulge us into assisting alongside!

If you are interested in joining the Ashen today (Being Sunday) is the best day for you to sign up and get ready to do stuff with us! Or if you do not wish to join us but see us out there in a couple of weeks Rp’ing feel free to tag in and join along the adventures of the Ashen and it’s people!

See you all in game chaps, I hope you all enjoy Dragonflight! o7

1 Like

With Dragon Isles now open, we are planning to soon start planning out our events on the new continent. If you are interested in taking part, feel free to join the division.

1 Like

Just before the holiday season starts our DMs myself included begin writing out our storylines for the Dragon Isles and the new era of the WoW universe as well as a new chapter in the Division’s story. Seeking to find a place they can set up their outpost and help beating back the primalist threats all around them as well as a guest appearance from likely foes such as the Djaradin :face_with_monocle: and the Sundered Flame :fire:

1 Like

Heya, I’ve send a request and a short introduction about the character I am roleplaying. Hope to roleplay with you guys!

I will definitely get back to you shortly! I noticed your application just the now as well!

1 Like

Sub note on this; Just message me when you’re online later today! I will be avaliable for that chat with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I be online this evening!

1 Like

And with that we would like to welcome our newest member onto the team, Blondie!

Just a note for everyone again; We ARE RECRUITING

However we’re also on Hiatus till the 5th of Janurary!

So if this post has striked your or got your interest feel free to always message myself, Kemuro, Voodoostab (Nor’ted), Warriorx (Aluin) or Macro to catch us in game! You’re free to also just reply to this forum with your interests and someone is usually around to watch this forum and look around to see if anyone has messaged here just as Blondie did today!

We’re looking forward and excited to our newer storylines coming in 2023 and hope that you all join along us for the adventures! Or simply just to hangaround our group for a bit instead!

We’ve been thoroughly enjoying Dragonflight and with M+ and Raid released on Wednesday! We will be taking part in that!

Until after the holidays folks! Enjoy your Christmas and Hogmanay! :beer: :snowman:

2 Likes

I recommend this guild to any and all! For they are a good laugh, and I’ve attended several campaigns with them in the past. (Though I was on the filthy alliance side.) I look forward to attending the upcoming RP-PVP with the Ashen Division and killing them all off IC!

2 Likes

I strongly agree with this

I do not agree with this. - I think your days are numbered Mr.Grimsdale, we’ll be looking for you first on that battlefield :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like