[H] Zen Horde - Chilled PvE Community

yeah tried to join the community but couldnt and then saw your post.

oh yeah, i would have joined with my main anyways and just helped out with my alt of need be, just wanted to mention it. :blush: because i wasnt 100% sure on the requirements. like i ve mentioned before my bf and i dont need equip anymore but would be glad to help out in some dungeons to relax.

1 Like

Zen Horde proudly presents! Zen Horde Community events!

Every Friday, on 18:00 Zen horde will run an ingame event where people can have fun and maybe earn a hefty reward!

Our first event is going to be a Themed Tmog competition on Friday 18:00, the event will last 30-60 minutes!

The themes are

1- Jungle explorer
2- Behind enemy lines soldier
3- Horde hero
4- Rich mon
5- Troll tourist

Event Reward : level 25 Felbat pup

This is our discord link :-

https://discord.gg/eekDdVY

And Community invite link :-

We hope to see you guys in the community and have fun, and even if you’re not in the community you are still invited to come and have fun with us!

Tonight when July first hits, we will sadly be purging inactive members and more spots will be open for people!

1 Like

Thank you for keeping this up, I’ve been looking for a community like this.
What time zone are you guys on?

Hi Jazz, we’re typically GMT but we do have people doing things throughout the night at all hours :grin:

To avoid confusion with old links, a new topic has been started for the recruitment :stuck_out_tongue:

[H] Zen Horde - Community - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

There you can find a new invite link that is indefinite and can be used at your leisure + new information!