Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

No offense tho mate :smile:

1 Like

And people wonder why the community of this server wanes by every passing month…

Right. All this pointless drama aside, we had some good fun fighting these trolls in Dun Morogh! Most of us either ending up with more bruises and fresh scars. There was also an incursion of Troggs, but they were quickly either slain and routed. Lets see what fighting these savages over the next couple of days will bring.

4 Likes

The cycle is complete

2 Likes

Activated his devil’s advocate card :sunglasses:

no thanks it’s fun :slight_smile:

The Atal Rastari are proud to call this guild their allies and look forward to gathering more beards in the next coming days!

4 Likes

Because BfA is one of the worse expansions of WoW which is not going to get another update for at least 2 months and most people simply aren´t going to pay 13 euros per month just to roleplay?

2 Likes

Nah because the community is cancer.

4 Likes

Says the OOCer.

4 Likes

WoD was the worst expansion which had barely any content for 2 years and according to many it was the golden age for RP, so not sure what point you’re trying to make laddie.

1 Like

No1 cares about this argument my complaint still stands about the SETHEKK champion in Orgrimmar.

4 Likes

No champion rules forever…

…20 minutes maximum

1 Like

i need…
to :poop:

1 Like

Now the same guy goes and RP’s a really OP take no F’s Razorfen in Orgrimmar the next day, based.

5 Likes

And according to those that have left in WoD? Because I doubt many people who left the game entirely years ago come to these forums and post about WoD being golden age of RP…you know, because they no longer care about the game or RP. It´s like asking people who play BfA now whether they like the game and then coming to a conclusion that it´s decent expansion, because the only demographic for your survey is the one that is the most likely to have positive opinion about the expansion.

Besides, the reason why some people here call WoD golden age (at least judging by what I see on the forum) is because the expansion was happening entirely on another world in alternate universe, so story of the expansion could have been completely ignored. No wonder people loved it. Meanwhile, it´s really hard (especially for Horde) to ignore story of this particular expansion.

I know this is just an anecdotal evidence (but it´s not like anyone here has done research into this so all we have is anecdotal evidence), but I don´t think I know single roleplayer who left roleplay because of the community. More often they did not resubscribe, left due to burnout, RL stuff, disliking how the lore turned out, Classic and so on. And these reasons are way more logical explanation for population getting smaller than people leaving because “community” (as if AD had one)

1 Like

I too love RPing members of the Scourge in Orgrimmar

7 Likes

Tis the greatest of RP.

Shut up?

5 Likes

truly a paragon of community spirit

5 Likes

Love him or hate him

He is spittin straight facts

6 Likes

I agree with your post but this point is invalid: no one likes BFA.