Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

What happened to this guild?

cringe in ten characters

5 Likes

The best RP guild i have ever joined. No exaggeration. I’ve been in for 2 months and i’ve absolutely loved it!
The officers are hard working and take good care of us, there are at least 3 events every week and i never feel like i have nothing to do IC. Despite the High amount of people, everything feels top quality.
It makes me feel invested into the guild and want to be part of everything. The deepest feeling i’ve had in my short experience of rping in AD. Truly beautiful!

4 Likes

Hey, how comes one of your members really weirdly RP’s an arrakoa casually roaming around Orgrimmar who then acts immortal when people try to attack him based off “being an event character” and acting passive aggressive?

8 Likes

I’ve seen these guys around for a very long time now and they seem pretty cool. Best of luck in your recruiting efforts!

This says a lot tbh

7 Likes

??? :open_mouth:

think he means that notorious RP griefers who scream racial slurs endorsing your guild is a bad look : )

5 Likes

Yea, but tbf… If this one person did the exact same thing on the Rotgarde thread… I doubt people would react the same… Which kinda makes this comment invalid and only proves that most people “suck up” to the Rotgarde and their PCU?

(No offense meant to anyone, but this is how I see it when even 1 person takes a non-RPing Sh!tposter serious, without giving said guild a chance!)

ALso lets be honest… with a comment like that it only proves they take them serious when it suits them, but disregard them when it doesn’t suit them… Like when they start their own thread, etc)

Again, I mean no offence… I’m just trying to find a middle-ground here where people are mostly allowed to RP what they want within the realm of reason!

3 Likes

I can almost guarantee that they’d react in the trend of “Get off our thread weirdo”.

3 Likes

Im not pcu u mong

Proceeds to defend rp griefers

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed:

No, I’m just pointing out that you are a hippocrite, because we both know that had he posted the exact same comment on any PCU or the Rotgarde thread, you probably wouldn’t have commented the same on it… And your only point of defence is that "I am proceeding to defend “rp griefers” while I hate those people to the bone…

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose?

Like I said; I hold no grudge to either the Rotgarde/PCU, nor any other RP guild/person. Most, if not all the RPers I have come across, have always treated me with respect and I shall do so in return to.

And before you comment on it; I do agree with the Rotgarde’s policy on “griefers”(Assuming you mean the people who deliberatly ruin other peoples RP?) and ERPers… Do with it what you want.

But I’m out of discussion, I said what I wanted to say, and I assume you did the same.

2 Likes

Simply he doesn’t check those threads, I’m sure. Even if so he’s applied it to one matter which means it applies to all.

1 Like

Yeah I would comment the same thing. Your entire post is directed towards people not involved with me.

NOOO! no statement on the forums CANT be non PCU related, they wont get likes that way!!! :sob:

3 Likes

Getting acknowledged by a 58 level death knight with 5k forum posts sure feels nice :smiley: Stop derailing these good peoples’ thread and just take a hike.

Find a better hobby than commiting your entire existence to reading the WoW forums and commenting on every post.

2 Likes

Just gonna slide on in here and say you lot were good villains over in Dun Morogh today. Can all rejoice in a friendly bit of dismembering your bodies for spare parts that won’t at all be shipped to Acherus for abomination construction on the side.

I mean, for the Alliance and all that jazz.

7 Likes

Holy :poop:, you just caused these mongs to go at eachother with some positivity.

Go say something nice on all their threads and get this :poop:show started.

2 Likes

Please stop liking my post, since they kind loose their point when one of you guys like them…

And I really dislike people like you and your guildies. Since you people add nothing to the RP scene. :I

3 Likes