Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

So if HoZ comes to Orgrimmar and RPs concepts that make no sense in Orgrimmar, it´s fine because people can ignore them, but if those who dislike it comment on their thread, it´s disruptive? Using your logic, HoZ can just ignore those comments.

No. I need to practice to become second Brigante.

4 Likes

If I choose so, I could RP the second coming of an undead Garrosh in Undercity if I wanted to, you have no right to disrupt it, however. If you dislike it, you are advised to just grow up and ignore it, because that’s what my friends and I choose to RP as Blizzard’s paying customers. You claim no exclussive rights as any guild to Orgrimmar or Undercity, or any hub for that matter — it’s public.

Trying to belittle a guild for RPing out of the box just shows how childish you and the group you represent are.

Just like the forums.

What group? I have never been part of PCU.

2 Likes

Who mentioned the PCU? Lol. I meant the people viciously attacking others because they disagree with them instead of saying “I disagree with your way of RP, because this and that. But it’s your sub so you can do whatever you want.”

Stop trying to shamelessly run naked in public. You will get fined.

This is all coming from a guild who’s sole purpose is to gank/disrupt RP ahahah

16 Likes

pro tip: don’t argue with the redheads.

All you get is this

7 Likes

Stop derailing anyway, I issued a complaint and you chimps simply couldn’t help yelping at one another. Nobody wants to see your spam.

5 Likes

Is this a guild thread or a group therapy that’s going wrong?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgLG4OLoRA

2 Likes

Throwing a bump for our beloved allies! They are a great bunch of people OOC and IC! We look forwards to working with you all more :heart:

2 Likes

For the past month we’ve been pretty busy!

Having fought back and even collected a few beards within Dun Morogh the Hand of Zul clashed with the locals to help keep the Frostmanes from being driven out entirely from their homes.

From there with our skirmishes and contesting the land of Duskwood with smaller raids and strikes we then may have gotten ourselves into a situation where we needed allies to help us to cleanse a relic that is now safely away from the Zulians!

Thank you to all that have attended as of late to our events and looking forward to the new year of new things!

Happy Winters veil!!

2 Likes

Winter’s Veil is over.
Time to get back to killing lessahs again!
…And that’s not just alliance >:)

Best troll guild that puts emphasis on our amazing troll culture as well as different tribes! Darkspear, Gurubashi, Farraki, Drakkari, Amani…all united by common hatred to lesser races and desire for prosperity , isn’t it beautiful? <3

Di chuka da Hand!

3 Likes

Ah, my favorite troll guild, got any plans for upcoming events? The lodge would be interested in a few events and such :slight_smile:

We’re heading North this month. However! Do feel free to give myself or Taki a nudge to see if we can try and sort anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do! <3

Yesterday we began our journey up north to the Amani lands and it’s already proven to be a difficult task. Shipwrecked in Twilight Highlands, battered and bruised we were forced to make our way through the hostile lands and safe to say I’m definitely HYPED for the rest of the campaign…

If you are a troll of any tribe, join us now to fight for the cause. If you are a vulpera…join us now too, we always need more servants :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Throwing a bump for our allies! We look forwards to joining the crusade against the pinkskins in Zul’aman!

1 Like

Yesterday, Zulians took part in the ritual sacrificing of captured elven prisoners to appease the Amani loa, conducted by our Hexlord himself - a true display of what troll culture should be all about!

Hello all!

I’ve been a little quiet as of late, but we’ve been very busy!
We had a nice and heavy clash against the Knights of Iron in January! Pushing them back towards Darkshire until the residents of the town came to reclaim their jungles and drove us out! They were given the time… But just this once!
imgur.com/gallery/jXratpd

This month and we’re only four days in we have started up our heavy hits with the Knights once again. Stopping a supply run we managed to take it down right at the end. But a job won is a job won. No horrible pink skin equipment in our jungles!
(I slacked down on the screenshots on this one. Sorry!)
imgur.com/gallery/e2BfQUH

So if you are an able-bodied Troll, who is seeking to reclaim what is rightfully ours. Azeroth! Look for us in the jungles, we’re ready and waiting. No matter your tribe.

2 Likes