Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

“Haha… what if we were roleplaying criminals in the open… but then we went partying straight to the police station? Surely they won’t stop us. :clown_face:

Yeah, no, sorry. I’m really getting some odd vibes from showing up in Orgrimmar en masse… reminds me of a certain spark of the rebellion deciding it’d be a good idea to recruit in a loyalist central.

5 Likes

I’ve only been a part of the HoZ for a few months now and was never one of it’s original members (I’m Akunda the Restless for those unsure both within the PS and the HoZ). I am aware of how the guild used to present itself in it’s infancy however since my time within the HoZ I’ve witnessed or been part of events that could be used as a marker for some form of change regarding Horde reputation.

The idea of keeping slaves and such has not really been present for quite a while within the HoZ, with possible exception to the murlocs but there’s still very little of a case there. There has also been the addition of several members of the Painted Shields (myself included) joining the HoZ ICly which added a certain degree of loyalty towards Talanji. Beyond this we’ve had events involving working alongside more Horde-loyal trolls.

Some of you will know i’ve always RPed Akunda as a character who doesn’t shy from his beliefs and prefers to work alongside races and factions despite the disagreements it causes alongside his own allies. Therefore I’ll just point out now that, regardless of what decision is made in regards to regular HoZ trips to Orgrimmar, I still plan on showing up in Orgrimmar from time to time IC and, while I expect conflict, I would hope matters regarding RP are kept civil and enjoyable for all parties.

8 Likes

ok thats cool but i also remember u going instantly among the first weeks of nazjatar being out “No we should not even consider fighting the alliance cuz n’zoth gonna be/is free so there is a bigger badder enemy to fight!!! we have to kill the nagas!” while we are not sure if our characters should know any information about nazjatar at all. idk how your character would know this, so yeah true your character does not shy from his beliefs of knowing everything.

3 Likes

I’m not sure where/when you witnessed that because I am confident this event never happened. While I admit I am new to roleplay I am aware of of what meta roleplaying and it’s something I would never do. I’ve never RPed Akunda as a character who has any spiritual knowledge and who would never be aware of the existance of N’zoth let alone be aware of his freedom.

It’s possible someone similar to me may have done this but I can assure you I have not and would never metaroleplay to this degree. Of course you are entitled to what you believe and I am not here to start conflicts. So think what you will.

1 Like

Don’t mention the Men in vein, donkey.

1 Like

Hello - I provide positive comments!

I would -definitely- recommend the HoZ for ultimate troll RP. They may not be Horde, but you can’t -truly- have a full-on troll experience without being a -little- Zulian. In -my- opinion, that is.

I’ve roleplayed with 'em in the past before, and my do I have a blast each time I hang out with them. I’ve personally enjoyed their little visits to Orgrimmar, as it provides tension in some cases. Other than the usual “oh look, ppl brawling at the tree” etc.

I’d go on, but it’s 5 am right now haha. But yeah! Definitely recommend these goons :heart:

7 Likes

Hahahaha!! I love how the First Empire bigging up the Hand of Zul are all EX - MEMBERS of it!! :rofl: There’s more then One way to know who you are if they been around you tribals long enough :nose: I bet you even have a rule of Run and Hide if your seen or caught like scared little chickens. Hand of Zul having Horde allies… doesnt that put them in danger of conspiracy, helping you means they are not being true to the Horde and thus in turn could be exiled themselves? Dont you think thats selfish at all? ----- Oh an before you get your knickers in a twist Im Kiv’reesh i just couldnt be bothered to change who i posted on :rofl::rofl:

The actual state of this post.

3 Likes

Who hurt you.

3 Likes

It hurt itself in it’s confusion, probably.

1 Like

Damn

When I post I get very polite PR responses but when someone (an ex member of yours, right?) posts something that isn’t forum cool enough you hit em with the :cool: dude reply :sunglasses:

That is 100% epic but also -

I’m personally way more confused when I see blood troll RPers rocking through the Wyvern’s Tail than any post in this thread

15 Likes

Had a wonderful event with a few people from HoZ tonight in a collaboration event between them and our rebuilding DEC guild. I look forward to continuing to work with them in events and hope they enjoyed the interaction as much as we did.

7 Likes

Wait… What?!
Miraja is sitting alone in the swamp while the other blood trolls drinking booze in the middle of Orgrimmar?
I feel betrayed :frowning:

3 Likes

I think a sad, sorry fact to accept is that while this guild was bombing, it twist and turned something fierce in its inner political RP. With the departure of its original guild master, as well, I have but to wonder when I see you guys scampering around the Barrens.

I’ve not been in HoZ for quite a while now, but I remember this name from my time as an officer.

It’s funny you’re mentioning twisted knickers considering your cameltoe art I had to delete.

13 Likes

:tired_face: :tired_face: :tired_face:

that was real prime time

3 Likes

some people would even call it free real estate

5 Likes

i hope it was free. dread to think someone spent cashmoney on that abomination

6 Likes

Damn, if only the prophet was here to stop you from RPing in Orgrimmar.

2 Likes

I think when you wait until someone is no longer in your guild to make a complaint like this, it really paints it like you don’t actually mind weird NSFW art and are more than willing to play host to it as long as it helped you pump activity numbers when there were any activity numbers to speak of

Don’t see you posting many call-outs for the leadership (while you were an officer) either - is it OK if they outrank you or is it based on how nice you think said art is

Pretty insincere IMO because it is 100% easy to say to someone as an officer - " in this guild x y & z are not allowed in-game don’t do / show that stuff or I will kick you " instead of letting them hang around until they leave and then popping off. It’s commentary on you as an officer as well as a former member as a player. It isn’t meaningful to complain about something exclusively when it is no longer your problem

20 Likes