Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

If you say so, there were a lot of rumors surrounding that guild that other people have since been able to live down I suppose.

6 Likes

What a weird point to make, pointing out inconsistency / being insincere does not mean someone is on your heels at all times and invested into you

5 Likes

You see,

I was the person responsible for outting those rumours & exposing them when I spoke against Vorathel. So catch up with your rumour game chief.

Running Orgrimmar → Stratholme in Classic. I’ve got nothing better to do, keep up the rumble for some 5 more minutes.

“i’ve lost my argument so i’m going to stroke my ego loads and pretend you responding to me all the time means you’re obsessed with me”

come off it

5 Likes

I don’t think exposing someone means there aren’t things you don’t want exposed also

I don’t speak in terms of some specific dark knowledge I have of you - because my knowledge of you is entirely as a forum pundit to the point I couldn’t even tell you which Zandalari you played off-hand - but as a general point that that is such a non-argument

It’s not much of a rumble at the moment to be honest

6 Likes

Fel-infused pills to make yourself a “big” guy et al hehe

5 Likes

Someone is giving up on their argument, it seems. If you begin madly spouting that arguing helps you whilst obviously losing = defeat to be honest.

Also it’s in general pretty weird to Officer for a guild / group / community / … to then madly migrate and begin exposing them. That’s some Nikita Khrushchev shenanigans imo and just a weak move.

4 Likes

Careful, Faceslinger. The more you post, the more PCU members come to back up Perroy.

5 Likes

14 Likes

yeah defending your guild is such a lowbrow idea isnt it

4 Likes

Including Cadbury, secretly my most powerful lieutenant

Known by some as " the hand of perroy "

10 Likes

THE hand…? Gods…

4 Likes

Yeah I’m here

4 Likes

I can assure you, if you find something worthwhile to [gotcha!] me with, I’ll be upfront with it. I don’t really have any dark secrets though.

Considering that Perroy himself says it’s not a bother wasting 30 mins for some forum posts, I don’t understand how you guys came to that conclusion. Take a chill pill.

2 Likes

yeah sorry king im not gonna sit back while you try to slander the guild im proud of being in

4 Likes

That’s a good policy to have. Everything comes out eventually

It’s just a bassed tempo play

Maybe if you were in the platinum forum poster club like me and Morsteth you’d understand. It’s a technique known only on the pro scene

7 Likes

I’m sure one day I’ll bother getting tier 3 again to reply to that as I did before; with a gif, the true currency of these forums.

4 Likes

the pack howls together…

:wolf:

1 Like

Ok furry…

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623702404239589380/640356494046396426/image0-8-1.jpg

1 Like