Happy Women's Day

Happy Women’s Day!

Have a great day today and the other 364 days too of course :blue_heart:

34 Likes

And a happy Body Type 2’s Day to you, too!

26 Likes

you mean happy body type 2 day, what kind of biggoted post is this

15 Likes

Ohh oh my god… oh all the body type 2 jokes… I just can’t… so funny

Imgur

24 Likes

You know before I clicked the title, I knew that this thread would have those “jokes” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s not meant to be funny…

5 Likes

Happy woman day to all the blood elves you deserve to be celebrated once a year

2 Likes

Happy women’s day

1 Like

Any man that doesn’t celebrate his women all year round is not a worthy man.

They are his mothers that gave birth to him and took care of him
They are the school that nurtured him and launched him a capable man into society
They are his home that he comes back to
They are his motivation
They are his treasure
And most importantly, they are his best friend

Everyday is women and men’s day, we are only two so cherish each other and most importantly complete each other.

6 Likes

Me: “How often will I read a body type 2 comment in this thread?”

Forum: “Yes.”

6 Likes

6 Likes

There are no females, Girls or Women in WoW.

Only Body type 2

7 Likes

Yes, We all thought ”No” when they first brought this thing to the game… like if it was an aprils fools joke, But it seems Body type 2 is here to stay… so i doubt we are allowed to say women anymore

6 Likes

Happy Women’s Day!

3 Likes

happy fruitbowl day

6 Likes

The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft

The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion.

2 Likes

Of course you should celebrate your loved ones always. But you should also celebrate those special days as one of many occasions to give your friends and loved ones some love. For many people these days matter and so does being remembered. And if you know it’d make them happy, why not do it? That’s the whole point :smile:

You’ve managed to say it twice in two consecutive posts so it can’t be that bad.

Now thats shes left for work you can freely type again, we wait.
jokes asside, i agree. Cheers! :slight_smile:

I’m curious, how did you cope when they introduced body type 1 and 2?

sat in the corner and cried? Maybe wrote a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail complaining you feel you are being violated by the woke agenda rife at Blizzard.

Maybe in your blog telling anyone bored enough to read it how this is just validation that the snowflakes from California hell bent on bending people to their way of thinking are now influencing kids through their videogame avatars.

Then remind us how “I don’t care anyway about snowflakes and their woke agenda, but let me write complete rubbish about it on the wow forums”

You just did. Feeling silly yet?

But do continue to rage and froth and shake your tiny fist at the screen for our viewing pleasure. let me get a drink first.

OK carry on.

7 Likes