Happy Women's Day

Edrel’thalas would be a nice place for the Nelf rebirth.

Anyway, if a single torch burns part of the SW Stone wall during Zul scape, I think there is no secure place in Azeroth. :stuck_out_tongue:

When the Blood Elves can still make mana bombs… Indeed, who is safe, except the underwater races…

Mana bombs aren’t that powerful without de Focusing iris, otherwise alliance wouldn’t has won the last war.

woman is my mother :people_hugging:

i forgot to send her good womens day txt… but she were out of country during it

The druid post and the kirin village might disagree

There are gnomish and goblin explosives that can do the same.

Point to those examples which are on the same scale as the Sunfury creations

if i can suggest would add rixxa fluxflame from motherlode to that list for variety, she is not an elf but has spicy new jersey accent and attitude and screams funny lines to whoever encountered her back at bfa

one of the lines from apocalypse now, she is a firecracker :smiley:

my horde hunter is inspired by her! think of her like a harley quinn type character with her hyenas and the like

The “nuclear weapons” used in some low lvl quest, don’t remember exactly the name of the quest, but the fact that the horde lost the 4th war indicates that mana bombs are not the panacea. Probably the Azerite explosives was more powerful :stuck_out_tongue:

Damned sylvanus got away with a mere slap on the wrist and that anduin look for her for advice, that is the worst that could have happened. I hope she does one more misdoing so we can kill her.

3 Likes

She can serve us the drinks :wink:

she brings the explosions :firecracker::boom:

never a dull moment, never know what happens next :joy:

Well it was Sylvanas’ aim to just kill loads of people for the Janitor.

Winning and losing were nothing to her

But that doesn’t mean the horde didn’t use everything they had.

Neither did the alliance, hold back.

Now, it’s peaceful times with alliance being invited to see the union between Theron and Thalyssra

We didn’t used the Vindicar :P:P

Noooooooooooo!!!

Unless it’s for a bloody wedding

1 Like

Well Tyrande wasn’t there, so nobody had any reason to fight.

That girl would cause trouble, just like that Grimtotem fella

1 Like

but I don’t like romantic novels, less among horde elves :smiley:

Well we’ve been suffering with Tyrande and Malfurion for years, so it’s time for a break from them two together and see a bit of normal relations between Theron and Thalyssra.

The day Theron starts screaming “Thalyssraaaaa I need you, my looooooove!” Then you might have a point