Has anyone got access to the alpha yet?

Anyone got the alpha version? Just wondering if it’s up and I’m just unlucky so far.

No, still waiting room! I got alpha before, will see! :facepunch:

3 Likes

I hope they send more invites today!

Generally only few people get invite on alpha (streamers, very few high level players, and so on).

Generally unless someone has some pretty big achievements, they get in in beta. Going back to legion, at least that is where I was getting my invite (second half of beta).

1 Like

I got an alpha invite for DF (along with a few other people who were actively making spec development suggestions on the forums). I’m not expecting it this time because I’ve been too busy playing the game to spend much time suggesting how it can be improved.

#doubt.

Ofc there are many targeted invites for content creators and ect in the 1st round, but after its total random.

Hope i will get in to alpha. I want to suggest so many things for UH DK’s rework. But i’m just coping at this point

1 Like

why even care for it? alpha is meaningless and most invites are wasted anyway

I got it too and I was addicted to test new ridingdragon! lol I am just dead bored, nothing to do now until next reset. :frowning:

I had one once but it was way before there was any significant development. The only bit we could test was the horde garrison in the snow (or what there was of it at that stage). The beta is a far better place to test everything and (the most important bit) look for bugs.

2 Likes

Seems you cared enough since you comment this thread.

Also each of their own.

1 Like

Given there isn’t a single post on the WW alpha forums i would say there aren’t.

Or you get in beta because they gave out beta like cookies with one of the higher versions of the expansion.

After a point, everyone gets beta (when it moves to open beta), so I guess they used the expansion purchase as a 2-3 weeks priority thingy.

I was in the DF alpha, so doubt.

1 Like

I got an email yesterday, asking me to help to make Blizzard games better! But it turned out to be a rather extensive survey for Hearthstone - which I played once in the past few years, just for the two WoW mounts.

I’ve gotten plenty of invites over the years but I never bother with them. :B

I normally never touch betas becauseI dont want to ruin the surprise element or repeat anything I done in beta in the main game, but this is the first time where I am not sure I will buy tge expac ( or at least not on release day) so I wouldn’t mind trying WW out in beta for once.

Still waiting what they have store for enhancement shaman. If not good im either reroll or going break next xpac.