Hate RIO or any site that creates Bias

Of course, not disagreeing with that, I totally agree, it’s a persons key after all, they hold the power on who to invite.

1 Like

I mean the point is, until he makes some of his own keys he won’t understand the frustration of trusting randoms playing off-specs / underdog classes / covenants (this part doesn’t matter so much). As others have put it a way to go about it is “my keys, my rules.”

If you want to dodge a bad time, the first place to look is their rio score, raid exp and spec. Though as the statistics for covenants offer anyway, over atleast 70% of ranged are night fae anyway :man_shrugging: so being off-meta isn’t exactly something you run into enough to worry about anyway since actually most dps specs are even viable as far as most players should be concerned.

You might have trust for randoms still, but I’m ready to clean up shop and have no more care in my cup to give randoms a chance to blow my mind and prove me wrong cause I’m bored of my key stone being inted.

We all are.

Fair enough, that’s a much reasonable response.

People invite overgeared or highest score they get in queue. If you are not in top 3 best, then you wont get invited. Top 2 if the key holder is a DPS too.

If you do your own group, invite the 2 best DPS you can find, bloodlust and maybe a combat rez. Thank me later :wink:

Another OP living in a bubble. Sigh.

I know your pain as I am gearing a fury warrior, currently 1200rio and my main is 1850rio but still can’t get invited into 15s either eventho I roll people with 10ilvl above me in overall dps most 14s I’ve done so far, just did a mists 14 with 6.5k dps which is enough for a fricking 18 or 19.

That being said fury warrior is meta, third melee dps just behind outlaw rogue and WW monk and realistically rio or whatever isn’t the issue, players would find another way to rate people somehow as long as you can measure dps/heal/etc.
You can’t really blame people for inviting only 226 1500ilvl ppl, everybody is scared of depleting.

The solution is to sit hours in LFG with your own keys.

The solution is to make like minded friends.

1 Like

Or buy some.

The real solution is not to bother and go do something useful with your time.

1 Like

Yea go struggle with a level 7 mon in classic or smthg :yawning_face:

I wouldn’t even bother with that :wink:

Not everybody is super social in WoW as weird as it may be in a MMO.

1 Like

maybe because i don’t have the key i need or want? and wasting time to randomly do my keys till i get what i want can take a very long time? I also don’t play that much.
So itd be easyer to join a key/time efficient. Makes sense.
k. Even forgot i made this topic.

Yes i usually boost my own key, but when i keep gettin the same key i did its not very good.
And as before, time. barely got time to do 5 dungeons a week and a raid night.
For the guild reply guys, i got a guild. Been in several, sadly i cant find a guild that does it all according to my schedule and i cant split myself into 3 guilds either
1 for pvp, 1 for raid and 1 for m+.

Atm my guild is pretty weak, most barely have 2-3 members that even bother with anything close to 15. But hey, they are one of ‘2’? guilds on my realm that raid and do content at the weird hour when i am off work :).

Also, disregarding my 15 attempts for a invite.
I can’t even get invited into 10s n 12’s. Thats the ridiculous part.
I mean how many 222ilvl apply for a 10 anyway? WHen i make them, pretty much none.
So i would assume itd be a surebet when applying for those, yet it ain’t.

Well whatever, forgot about this topic. I probs just dont have enough time for this game to be fair . I only picked it up a couple months ago, havent played since Wotlk basicly.
And this is just a rant i don’t really care that much about, was a thing at the time.
I might of been drunk, who knows.

once upon a time dungeons where for everybody you had excellent players and lets say less good players but the point is all could do the contend no questions asked but it all begon to go south once the mythic+ started now it feels like we got 2 community’s the hardcore and the casuals and all this because blizz changed the game in to a Esport community.
in a way i miss those old day’s where all we did was playing a game.

1 Like

nah its all about sclass/spec meta

on my garbage frost mage i get insta invited into 16/17s because everyne assumes i play fire.

on my hunter/DH that i play much better then mage i go through hell to just get into 14/15.

its a complete joke what blizzard did with tuning this tier - and they already announced next tier tuning will be similiar - which means people should just check which 2-3 dps specs are bis and play only that.

Youd be surprised.

I had a bunch of 222-227s carry me through +5s last week.
Id imagine someone is either incredibly bored, or theyre farming base items for valor upgrades for slots they need ( in a 10-12 ) or valor itself (in lower keys. )

For once, I agree with you, at least on the tuning part. Who would have thought that they won’t be able to balance classes and covenants within 0.5% of each other. If only someone warned them. I don’t know, maybe like their playerbase or something.

well valor wont farm itself . and its waaaaay more effective to farm it in +2-5 mists for example then in lets say +15 SD :slight_smile: espceially is you are 220 + because you can just blow up trash and anihilate bosses.

for example in theory i should ffarm up 1750 VP on my 220 hunter alt to get its weapon 216->220 and bracers 210->220 but i simply couldnt be bothered to do so . but im more then certain plenty of people would indeed farm those 12-13 dungeons to get those upgrades for that ever so precious +1 overall itlv in hope it will make them being accepted into +14/15 tiny bit easier (hint it wont - much mroe effective would be getting boomkin alt to max level and then be invited even as level 205 with garbage gear :stuck_out_tongue: )

Doesn’t happen.