Have a Hoot with Owlsome Friends When You Purchase a 6-Month Subscription

Have a Hoot with Owlsome Friends When You Purchase a 6-Month Subscription

Revel in owlmazing escapades on the ground and in the skies when you climb into the saddle of the Charming Courier mount (with Skyriding!) and invite the Swoopy owl pet along for the ride!

View Full Article

Aint gonna lie, I love that mount model and look. Will be gladly flying on it when it comes out, and with skyriding aswell!

1 Like

The sooner it drops into my collection, the better! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I suspect we’re going to be seeing a lot of these flying around…

3 Likes

Make this a Flight form as the Anu’relos and it will be the first thing i ever buy in the shop

2 Likes

it says if you have 6 or 12 month sub, then you’ll get it for free, only you have to redeem it from the launcher - how is it done? does not seem to work

2 Likes

It sometimes takes a while to appear, can take up to a couple of days. But it should appear on your launcher, there’s a small bell icon that says notifications. You click to redeem to gift from there when it appears.

It can take a couple of days to appear on the launcher, you’ll just have a gift there in the next few days.

Players on existing 6-Month or 12-Month recurring subscription plans with a future renewal date will receive the Charming Courier mount and the Swoopy pet at no additional charge, no later than July 23, 2024 (must be redeemed by January 31, 2025) through the Battle.net launcher.

2 Likes

Ooh! I like! :owl:

1 Like

I like it, but this is rather strange… See, my main is one of those beautiful, elegant, godlike, fluffy, plushy Moonkin… - and this is like riding myself somehow. :astonished:

2 Likes

Not a good idea to put an item similar with Fyrakk mount, last boss mounts should be somehow special , or at least they used to be.
For example last expansions Jailer mount was very unique.

1 Like

last boss mounts should be somehow special

And yet they’re not; they can effectively be bought. They still remain unique, just not the only source of high-quality mounts.

if boosters didnt charge 2 million for it, maybe i would agree. ;D anything to destroy profits of boosting greyeconomy

Does this have the passenger option?

4 Likes

[Insert -First time?- meme]

I wont be able to be Owlsome in TWW anymore because, as Feral, I wont have access to Moonkin form. Fix that and I would gladly be Owlsome again :owl::owl::owl:

A free mount is always welcome… just found it waiting for me in my launcher. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

The /mountspecial animation is just adorable. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit; it’s a dragonriding mount, but you can’t customize it.

2 Likes

Yeah, overal I love the mount, but it has 2 things I dislike:

• I’d like to be able to remove the saddle; I don’t like the look of it.
  • I’m not a fan of the mounting animation.

But otherwise, I really love this one. It looks cool, in particular it’s wings when expanded and its striking eyes. It also ‘feels’ great whilst skyriding; most of the dragons were too big for my taste and felt a bit sluggish as a result; this one is a good size and feels very smooth and reactive.

1 Like

Mine came in today, you should see your little gift box icon in the top right of your launcher slightly wiggling, just click on it and follow the instructions.

I got a notification that I had a gift earlier, however when I click it I just get an empty black screen :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like