Have a Hoot with Owlsome Friends When You Purchase a 6-Month Subscription

I also don’t like how they are adding chairs to the mounts . Maybe on a huge mount like a mammoth , dinosaur or dragon it could work , but on a small bird it makes no sense .
It kinda reminds me of how ridiculous the Vuplera mount is until you remove the canopy .

I even tried to google a horse with a chair on its back and came up empty , that’s how little sense it makes .

Please give us option to remove these “backseats” like it is possible for the vulpera mount .

1 Like

I love this mount.

We have fire and ice so far. What will be next? :blush:

That’s just the gift loading, if your internet is slow than that’s why.

Took a few secs for mine to fully load.

If it’s not that, I recall you can claim gifts in account management on the Blizzard site.

1 Like

So sad, that you made this a dragonflying-mount :´(

So happy that it is, lol.

You want the mount to be useless xD?

In just a little while it’s going to be both versions.

2 Likes

I cant stand dragonflying, its to much: do this, press that, not very relaxing! So ty so much, Tah, for easing my mind ^^

1 Like

It would have become able to use dynamic flight anyway when the prepatch hits.

Why can’t a second person come along with this mount like the other dragonriding mounts?

Sad that it is not a passenger mount.

I’m ngl this is probably one of my favourite mounts to date, I am somewhat of a suckerr for owls.

God I would kill for this

An issue with this mount: When you do a race, it automatically mounts you onto one of the other dragonriding mounts. You’re not able to do a race on this one.

I would think it’s a bug since you can do the races fine on other non-dragon dragonriding mounts (like the gryphon or the parrot).

1 Like

Better than your character sitting on them with their legs spread to a split… god, I hate that. Ruins most mounts for me. Was the reason why I mostly used the Wylderdrake… until they ruined the sitting position on it with one of the patches. :man_facepalming:

Seems to be an issue across the board with skyriding. All the old mounts don’t allow a fly along either.

1 Like

1 Like

It was marked as dragonriding in my collection - all of them allow a passenger.

Sadly I ended up refunding it.

:scream: … yeah, like that, though dwarves look silly anyways, no it’s bothering me more on my elves. x)

PS: The owl’s “stretching” is annoying as well, but at least it’s barely noticeable from behind, while the legs stick out even from that perspective…

I am not aware of dragon riding = passenger mount unless they’ve changed something.

When I filter mounts by dragonriding every one allows a passenger including this one