Have a Hoot with Owlsome Friends When You Purchase a 6-Month Subscription

That doesn’t change:-

I have not seen anything that states you are guaranteed to be able to carry passengers if you are able to dragonride. It may be that in this instance it is intended but isn’t working or it may just not be something they wanted to include.

Nearly all mounts can skyride in TWW but they don’t allow for passengers unless they were two seaters. The original drake mounts and some of the additional ones during the expansion have allowed for ride alongs.

Not really ‘passenger mount’, but the ‘turning into a whelp and flying alongside’ option, I presume.

Hell, it could be a whole new collection for Blizzard to start putting out: Fly along forms.

1 Like

That doesn’t change anything I have said.

My point is that the original drakes and some of the others they’ve added have included fly along. But no where is it stated that all mounts will get this.

With the changes in TWW where all mounts become skyriding mounts, the ability to ride along is very limited.

I have seen nothing to say that dragon riding guarantees the ability to have a passenger as a whelp.

Yes, I didn’t read all the responses through thoroughly; my bad.
I thought there was some confusion about passenger or whelp ride alongs.

Consider my post null and void. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea if the raid drop firey owl allows ride alongs. That would be a pretty good indication of whether or not the frosty owl should.

I think the issue is that having a whelp accompany other types of mounts seems weird. And not every mount has a ‘flying baby version’.

They’d be giving themselves a whole lot of work. Besides; since you can change the flying mode in TWW, the option will be less needed overal probably.

Like I said though; they could turn it into a feature and make some bank. :wink:

I’m not seeing it. Not even as uncollected. Odd.

A freaking draconic owl! :star_struck: I thought the owl bears were cool…

The gryphon from the preorder of TWW has a flying baby version :dracthyr_shrug:

Beyond awesome!

Also Beyond awesome!

I know. That’s why I said ‘not every mount’. :sweat_smile:
Maybe they realized making a baby version for every mount isn’t worth it.
Still a bit weird then why the owl doesn’t have one, with it being a shop mount. :person_shrugging:t3:

Does anyone know why I dont have this mount on an account which is on annual sub with expiry in 2025 April :frowning: I have 2 other accounts which annual subs ends before then and they have got it.

Best is to ask the Customer Support here:

Or to submit an in-game ticket. Tickets connected to subscriptions are ranked higher, I think, because the last time I didn’t get a mount due to an edge case, I immediately got a reply from a real person. It took them a month or two to solve it but I got the mount eventually.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Happy to announce I shall not be getting this mount.

Another mount that will be available for Classic in a few months, in the shop, where you have to re-buy even if you’ve already gotten it for “free”.
The only question is when we’ll have to do the same for all the promo items we might have gotten in the past.

There are already items missing from Wrath and Cata (possibly also TCG, but I never had any of those), some even evident in game via achievements, there can be only one reason to withhold them, to sell them in the store later…

Even the CE pet is missing from Cata Classic, will not be surprised if it shows up in the store…
Up until Wrath they were included, and just when the store shows up they no longer are…

Personally I don’t care if they make them available to buy for those that didn’t get them originally, but making those that already paid have to pay again is utterly disgusting, not illegal, but disgusting nonetheless. Not even an upgrade discount, full price…

Anyone notice how owls are basically giant moths…

Or moths are just tiny owls

Ummm… you good bro? Sure you ain’t a shaman, if you catch what I’m throwing?

July 23rd has arrived, when will we get the mount?

I don´t know if you´ve gotten it until now, but I still don´t have.
According to the support staff I´m not eligible for it, because my 12-month sub (which ends sometime April 2025) has autorenewal turned off. Some friends of mine got the yearly sub at the same time as me and cancelled the autorenewal, but still got the mount.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.