Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

I’m recently having very unsatisfaying bgs on randoms.

This time against russian horde.

After capped 2 flags , We stayed in their graveyard for 6 minutes and farmed them.

Until january horde was playing good. Very competitive games on randoms. Ever since then they dont care random bgs anymore I think.

Every bg you join with; you farm russian horde , yesterday 8 pm nightfall 9 players ganked their jump place on silvershard mines , they didnt jump down and won 1500-12.

What can make improvement on random bgs?

Pictures of 6minutes of graveyard farm:
https://ibb.co/fvpCHPN
https://ibb.co/HVHQK0S
https://ibb.co/68dMg5G
https://ibb.co/C0JQdd0

This right here ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example as to why Russians should FO but to their own servers. They have ruined live wow for many, and they will ruin Classic wow for all, well apart from the Twink Russians destroying everyone.

13 Likes

I have to agree. If I see another bragging Russian thread complaining about how weak their competition is I might spew a little.

3 Likes

Throw them on Chinese server, sick of seeing them on randoms.

4 Likes

Open raider io , go honor killing rankings , open world 10 tab , you will see more US and Eng server player with 4 million honorable kills.

This is what we are working for , there are more english players than us actually who makes it. check ladder , you will see more eng and us players than russians.

If you want to have competitive games do rated BGs. People don’t play random BGs competitively. Well most of people try to win, but they don’t form premades nor use voice communications and teams don’t usually have really any tactics. Somethings might be said in chat, but that’s it for coordination at least in non-Russian groups. So head to the rated BGs and you’ll find your happiness there :).

5 Likes

I’m 2000 rating on rated bgs. This season hota cut off is 2400 rating. Not enough people playing.

Last season hota cut off was 2850 rating.

Simple;

throw everyone (and I mean everyone) on one pile (horde + alliance + different regions (most spanish/portugese players in bgs don’t speak a word english anyways…)) -> form two groups out of that pile and start the bg.

5 Likes

Play rated then?!

2 Likes

They are not available after midnight , 35-45 minutes que minimum on 2400 mmr.

What kind of traitor talk is this?!

I am not gonna play alongside insects! Ally is a civilized faction, whereas horde is just evil, brutal, barbaric, primitive gankers with their spiky buildings and ugly mugs, and I don’t mean the drinking type.

If horde existed in real life, they would be the most FOUL-smelling pile of garbage that ever existed, and people would rather buy cat-turd-perfumes, because it smells so refreshingly good compared to horde.

How the HECK would you, an ALLY (supposedly) want to play ALONGSIDE these - - and not only that, want to murder your OWN people?!

Are you some kind of collaborator, saboteur or spy? Why don’t you stop this traitorspeak, and go back to killing horde, and thus do everyone a favor. I would NEVER kill ally, I’d rather delete my chars.

You really take it serious, too serious arguably.

I play Alliance and Horde, you probably call me insane but I have absolutely no binding with either faction. I started as Alliance, so it has more nostalgia…but that’s it.

Whether I kill Alliance or Horde, who cares. Do you have problems in rated content too when facing your own faction?

The reason eng alliance is losing horde , they dont play with voice comms , today when someone goes any base any tower any graveyard , someone else tells that they are going that direction on russian bg with voice. We directly go there and avoid capping.

Last week I played my 2500 rating legion season 3 priest on horde, when I told them to go voice chat and report things , they laughed at me , they get to know everything piou piou voice from wow itself while on russian bg we already know them they are going there before they cap.

Russians only lose with less damage and healing on their team. I changed many 680-411 alterac loss to around 108-0 win on russian side.

Also one more thing when you tell something to russian player everyone does and follow 1 person on the bg while on eng servers even if you tell all to middle , there are people going other places too. Usually raid leader on russian server kicks them from bg due to not playing with team.

Yep correct, and even voice coms won’t change that :).

Uh, vote to kick or? Can’t really kick someone as leader right.

if 1 person tells kick , others report afk and kick it.

Yesterday on alterac we had mage raid leader who only plays not controlling raid. and not giving raid leadership to who will control the whole raid.

People kept saying кик маг рл all the time. eventually he got kicked. Then someone who will control whole raid took raid leadership on alterac.

On eng servers if people listen they win very nice. Today(2 hours ago) I joined eng alliance arathi basin twice. Everyone said Guys we have a russian listen to him. Other dude said this is true russians never lose lol.

Then I sent whole eng alliance 14 players raid to lumber mill , it took few seconds to take lumbermill , then I sent them to bs and gm with 10 players groups. We got them too. Last place was left farm. And we got it with 10 players attack too. Suddently bg has been 1500-198. When eng alliiance raid listened me and went everywhere with +10 players.

So voicecoms are a thing now?

Guess what… you russians take this far more serious than EU alliance.
So that that serious attitude and go rated and stay there.

1 Like

Then if you are not serious why are whining on forums with your different characters all day.

Click voice comm join voice chat and dont write here your losses everyday with 2-3 topics. Only come with your wins.

1 Like

Doest matter what toon im on, my opinions and experience are the same.

The problem with you are the arrogance you bring to the forums and tbh, it makes you look stupid

Eu alliance will NEVER take random bgs to the lvl you russians do. You play and act like its rated bgs. I bet you even organize your grps according to class.

Doesnt matter anyway. The gap between alliance and horde is WAY to big atm for things to be enjoyable.
Its not fun to join a bg and get outplayed from the first minute.
And no, it wont get better with voicecoms because ppl wont use it. We dont want it to feel like its a hardcore session where “join voicecom or get booted out”.

Pp like you should be removed from random bgs and locked in rated. And thats purely where your head is regarding pvp. Same for any high rated player, they dont belong in random bgs.

1 Like

Yea. You try that with a Scottish accent speaking to a bunch of Europeans lol…

This idea that the EU will suddenly be pro by using voice comms is just ridiculous and needs to be put to rest. Multiple regions, multiple languages, multiple THICK accents.

Please just stop with this nonsense.

You should try our hota rbg voice comm how people speak like something between french -german english.

1 Like