Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

No, thanks. I am an awkward nerd and i dont want to talk to random people who sound like they are in league with the Albanian Mafia or some such.

Before Russian servers existed they used to play on eu servers. I recall there was a server that was dominated by russians.

That’s how it used to be, a server could be dominated by a nationality and the only way you could find out was to log into that server and visit a capital city to see the chat.
And no, it wasn’t just the russians.

I might add that op is complaining about the russian horde. Now I don’t know what sort of players can be found among them or what the most common topics are in that community, but having a trash meta in arenas could be a reason why a fair amount of those competitive players from bg’s have vanished.
Assuming of course that op is correct.

Twisting nether horde , silvermoon alliance trade chat is turkish language mostly. Because 25% population are turkish. When you write something in turkish on those servers you will get 25 reply in few minutes.

Same as russians , we were populated in several realms.

Oh big whoop…

You already are, they’re just hiding behind masks for those insta queues.

I can get with that, us blood elves are all females.

1 Like

LMAO - You do realize that in most BG’s as Alliance you will have Horde mercing as Alliance helping out your (self) righteous cause.

On russian alliance we have 6 russian horde on our teams after midnight. They play good. They dont stay afk and give horde a win.

Ahhh, I triggered you so much you had to rant like this…AND make a new topic about Mercenaries? My goodness, and then you dare to complain about toxic players…

When is your birthday? I’d gladly send a mirror as present :slight_smile:

1 Like

That burn was unnecessary but it’s funny tbh :joy: lol!!!.Sick burns all around.

Having unsatisfying bgs today vs russian alliance, for example:
https://imgur.com/a/1AN8UQI
:frowning:

2 Likes

You will win 10%

I won around 1500-27 on most bgs today.

I win 70% of my bgs vs russian alliance. I’m taking notes and its currently 22:9 (and most loses are from games in progress).

Thats impossible , I farm all english horde teams all day. I get 25.000 honor killing in 1.5 months.

I don’t play Epic bgs.

Randoms too , usually english horde stays in graveyard while I’m capping all flags , I dont even get damage most bgs.

Yeah I have the opposite experience. Rarely losing any bgs though vs anyone. Also I’m quite good with this resto shaman so that might matter a lot too.

2 days ago I had an english team fighting in middle whole bg , they didnt even get flag entire bg lost 3-0.

Another game won just now. Dps weren’t that good but we still won
https://imgur.com/a/kU7MGUf

and on thet note rendom bg kind ting i never do i dont want waste time lose

Only germans and russians are good at randoms.

1 Like