Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

Ehhhh, what exactly does any of what you just said have any bearing on your ability to party up with people to enter a BG in classic? I’ve linked my friggin character. You can’t be this dense???

And I’ve also just stated I’ve been in teams which beat you.

You know what - I’m done conversing with you.

1 Like

Tell it to them then , they think ru horde and ru ally are unbeatable.

Got to say, Trump won here, Bob Harold Plantbottle. (assuming that’s what this means “naHa6eHMK0ba”)

lana benikova , but he didnt play during vanilla since he thought russians were avaiable during vanilla. They were on eng servers with latin names, I dont think there are premades on alliance as he says back in the day.

Except I didn’t say that did I? What I said was “LMAO yea because you’re Russian and probably premade it since day 1”. Meaning your premade tactics have probably existed since the first day you could enter a BG. That’s irrespective of your character names, server location and nationality/battlegroups of you or your opponents.

I’ll be sure to spell things out for you next time as you don’t seem too quick on the uptake.

Haven’t played Vanilla. Rofl.

Not as catchy. Henceforth, you are forcibly baptised and renamed to Bob Harold Plantbottle.

3 Likes

He is not even pvp player. I’m sure he is spending his all wow game time to keys. If he was any good , he could spam epic bg and control the english team against germans and russians. We have stable raid leaders on ru well known.

Who are you talking about?

I’m talking to noone.

These are stats from 5 years ago when EMFH meant almost everyone played alliance for the racial. They’re not relevant.

The most recent stats for EU from bg-stats (before the website stopped working last year) showed that in EU, Horde actually won more BG’s. It was about 55% to 45% in EU overall.

Overall horde won all factions in the world , but ru allaince is the only alliance faction with 52-57% changing winrates throughout the years. Which means horde win more yes , but ru ally wins horde. Thats the difference.

Overall numbers is with german horde , english horde , french horde , russian horde.

But if you check ru alliance vs other nations throughout the years on all random bgs its always been 52-57% win rate against all horde factions on eu.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.