Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

lmao no matter what part of in the world on wow only allies win on epics. more than 60%. its been like this since vanilla. even on the worst wow nation servers.

Why did you leave the battlefield 5 minutes ago? On gilnas bg. Warlock gladiator in party whis you ?

1 Like

Platt left it too my rbg friend , monk healer trying to ninja cap waterworks as if he has stealth. We reported afk monk healer and kicked him. Though platt and I left it too.

I like that you’re telling the truth.

Элинвей be in yours party ?

I didnt check if you were healer but first healer made 4000k healing , and seceond,third healers were horde and 2600k less healing than our main healer.

Also monk healer was mercenary , entire bg took the road to waterworks as if he has stealth.

1 bg before we met russian horde on arathi basin. Platt pulled 2-3 russian horde while I capped bases etc. Whenever platt fired at russian horde , ru horde players stopped flag on farm bs etc attacked him and I capped. We won 1500-1128 against ru horde.

But I have to say this whatever bg queued tonight on my ru horde , ru horde players always got farmed. So I qued ru ally with mercenary I met my gf from ru alliance in same bg . She said why are you in ru ally bg? I said I couldnt win any bg on russian horde. She said you will win with us. And I won.

No first time I have seen that player.

60% is the average; the norm. Anything above that is exceptional. You know who has more than that - you guys.

You posting a 5 year old report that samples a 4 week data period when blacklisting was still available isn’t proof that your team is just an average alliance team. Nice try though :smiley:

I play only shadow priest :wink:

Then it wasnt you , because 1900k healing both ru horde healers.

there was my brother in arms and the Guild.

The times I told you there were no blaclisting and bg queue tool too. You were going npcs in the backyard of the orgrimmar and queue from npc. Bg queue tool has come with wotlk. And npc queue system is removed. People were no longer needing to go que from npc. So first 3 expensions of wow it was ally domination without lack of blacklist function. I think you didnt play game between vanilla - wotlk period.

Hi, Moonsea here, on my hunter. Pvp’d pretty much consistently between WotLK and now though swapped to Alliance hunter for most of WoD and Legion. 43% win rate in AV (400+ AV games on this toon) and 50% in IoC. 50+ in most others.

And my Legionnaire warrior from Classic to WotLK, before achievements were added.

I’ve been around a long, long time my friend and I’m not so easily fooled.

The 9% stat you’re referencing is directly drawn from that report you’ve posted in the other thread. This is the full report https ://www.mmo-champion. com/threads/1586951-Dispelling-a-Myth-%E2%80%93-Battleground-Win-Rates with a very interesting discussion following it which explains rather well why the stats are suddenly skewed so badly.

Have alliance historically had a better win rate in AV, yup, but 91% … just naw.

Skewed stats from a small time period when blacklisting was a very used in game avoidance mechanic.

Until wotlk there was no bg tool to queue bg , you were queing bgs from npc’s + this means people queing bgs with their choose since there are no random bg system. You used to just que specific bgs. And there was call to arms system.

Everyday you got 1 call to arms , 1 day : arathi basin , 2nd day : warsong gulch , third day : alterac valley

You used to get call to arms quest from npc , and que bg from npc .

If it is call to arms: alterac valley : you used to go alterac valley npc to que bg.

So there was no blacklisting , and in these situations alliance always won alterac back then.

The orc mentioning about when bg and dungeon que system came back in wotlk. People started blacklisting epic bgs. But I’m mentioning before bg and dg tool times. Alliance were winning much more than 80%.

We can agree to disagree. I call absolute bull**** and you have no data to back it up.

I’ve already linked my Legionnaire warrior above who played AV pretty solidly in that time-frame and he has the stats to back me up. I haven’t played any BGs on that character since 2010 or thereabouts.

Also, hilariously, on MMO Champ (in regards to that data you posted) Russia is brought up and Wow-data, the poster who gathered all that info, had this to say -
The question why russian win more often is much more of interest to me. I personally think they simply play more frequently in organized groups instead of queuing solo.

Not that we needed his confirmation there but was tickling to see him draw the same conclusion years ago.

Lmao I have the equal 1900 rating ach from vanilla. Knight protector 60 level ach. So I know as much as you. Whenever I qued I always won.

Also not to tell you I lost many many bgs in a row on russian horde today as streak :wink:

Eng player here will tell you russian horde win all against us. Bla bla.

1.9 rating! If it was 3.8 it would be not great, not terrible either.

LMAO yea because you’re Russian and probably premade it since day 1. :smiley:

But back then there were far more people playing the game. Skewed win rate ≠ alliance everywhere winning everything. That’s not how statistics work.

Listen you don’t need to keep telling us you occasionally get beat. We’ve all been there. We’ve probably all beaten you at some point, even in eBGs (I know I have at least). Sometimes you screw up your queuing and only 24 of you show up in the BG. Sometimes Pluto aligns in an ascending node and we get better players or more healers. Sometimes your team doesn’t have anyone telling them what to do so they bounce around like a rabbit with one leg and eye, clueless and lost.

We get it lol.

1 Like

You are not vanilla player , you are joking me. Until 2008 russia was part of eu. Anyone can understand from here you were not playing wow back then.

Also if you check my win rates I have more than 80 losses on epics , so eng and german equally defeat us , but you guys care so much about cyrillic letters. 1 hour ago an english team defeated us again. But you dont believe that either. Since you tell us cheaters.

Looks like arabic letters, is there a difference? The letters look 100% the same.