Hi there /Wave ,
Flop here coming to you all the way from the states looking for a permanent home. I can make any raid times as my schedule is super flexible. Returning to the ring and trying to catch up at the end of the tier and just prepping for shadowlands. I was an 1800 IO last season but didnt take it to serious to push into the 2.k range. Looking for cool people to hang out with and run some keys and shoot the breeze.
You can reach me on disc @PAPAFLOP#1318 or battlenet @ FlopTheNuts#2556
Hi there /Wave ,
Hello, good people of Azeroth and beyond. We hope you’re doing well in these riddled times where Uncle Corona has come over for a visit and forced people to stay home.
< Its A Cultural Thing > on Draenor is recruiting for Shadowlands primarily, but also for this raid tier.
We’re a newly found guild that’s taking recruitment slowly to build up the right playerbase with the right mentality towards progress and have similar and likeminded goals as ours. Our ambitions for Shadowlands are world top 500 ranking and in order to obtain that, certain things are needed and required of us on a 3 night raid schedule. You can expect us spending countless hours outside of raids to prepare properly with classes, specs, tactics, spreadsheets and so on for each raid night. Our philosophy is mechanics over big numbers and that you provide feedback where feedback is due. This newly found guild is formed by current mythic raiders of other guilds with high-end experience from past raids as well as Ny’alotha.
For the time being until Shadowlands, we clear Heroic Ny’alotha on friday nights.
Monday (First 4 weeks of Mythic, after these weeks, this will become optional heroic nights for alts)
20:30 - 23:00
What we expect from you
- Come prepared tactically and do your own research as well as testing raids during PTR cycles
- Come with all mandatory buffs such as food, flasks and potions.
- Be equipped with best enchants and gems
- Hard-skinned as we do have a lot of banter
- During progress, you might be asked to play one of your alts for the sake of progress.
- A working headset with microphone and willingness to speak as communication is key for progression.
What you can expect from us
- A good and stable roster with focus on best possible gameplay
- Lots of banter
- Criticism where criticism is due
- Calm and relaxed environment
- A long standing officer team that’s played together for several years
- Professional attitude and atmosphere towards progression
Any other information or questions, make sure to drop by our Discord for a chat.
< Core Elite > on Tarren Mill are currently recruiting in preparation for Shadowlands.
We’re currently doing quite alot of M+ through the week which you’d be more than welcome to join. If you’re interested feel free to add me on alpha#2296