Heavy Junkbox loottable

Does anyone know the loottables from Heavy Junkboxes in 1.13? Are Epic BoE’s confirmed?

wowhead knows the lootables of all npc’s and items. And no, these do not contain epics

I get conflicting info based on wowwiki, wowhead, thottbot archives, etc. I just cant get anyone to confirm if it works in classic, but im sure i got a Gut Ripper on a private server. I just wanna know what it was like in vanilla.

From ±100 of these I only received loot indicated by wowhead

Guess it’s safe to say no blues or epics from them. Cheers

please don’t consider private servers as any indication for any statistics in regards to the real deal.

I wouldn’t trust wowhead blindly, however. Look at this for example:
https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=9447/scarlet-warder
It shows just 5 generic items. Yet I’ve been farming them for days, and can tell you for a fact they have a large chance to drop grey vendor gear, several percent for a random green and 0.5 to 1% chance for Enchanting recipe of Spirit on Shield (I’ve gotten 3 of those, plus one world drop enchant I can recall now).
So I wouldn’t exactly say “Wowhead knows loot tables for all npc’s and items” as the guy above did.

1 Like

I seem to remember someone in my Vanilla guild got a Krol Blade from a Junk Box, but I wouldn’t even like to guess at the chance of that drop. He used the same opener macro I currently use to pickpocket and he must have killed thousands of mobs before it happened. So whatever the chance, it’s incredibly low.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.