Hello! a friendly one. ^^

I am very ashamed of myself and i can only offer a sorry to the OP i wish you good luck in the game and to have fun i apologise with upmost sincerity :anguished:

1 Like

Second time?..what happened to the first?

Blink and you miss it xD

nvm, went over your head.

I thank you for all your nice comments :slight_smile: and thank you for the ones defending the purpose of the thread. Have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You might want to add your details to

And the

Topics are less likely to be derailed in there :wink:

2 Likes

How’d I get here? Ah, late night random forum browsing.
You should come to the Argent Dawn forums, Canabal, if you want to see real conspiracies and crews that bully others.

You’re a lot like me, a cynical person who overanalyzes. But remember Internet is a part of real life, so internet friends are real friends too. Sometimes.
A male does not need to be after a female friend if said male already has a girlfriend or is not into girls / that particular girl.

@op , good luck. Languages are wonderful. Avoid AD, everyone in this thread is so much nicer and more cordial than what goes on on my server’s forums. I’m baffled.

3 Likes

Read my post again…

I spefically said those that only talk with each other online, but have never ever once met irl.

This thread is hilarious

1 Like

It went from the WoW forum to Facebook, to Tinder, to Reddit, to Tumblr and then back again.

1 Like

It’s like a rollercoaster ride!

1 Like

I also demand you change your helmet mog. Every time you comment it reminds me of the rabbit from Donnie Darko. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

28 days…6 hours…42 minutes…12 seconds…that is when…the world will end…

1 Like

:rofl:

Forum works as intended… No post is ever able to keep the tracks it started on… except if the post to begin with was an off topic derail thread :grin:

If you aren’t an alt-o-holic I would suggest you to jump around on some other realms to see how things are cooking over there :wink:

Also, stick around on the forums - it sometimes end up with a lot of fun ingame :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Canabal, Canabal, how was I supposed to know
That something isn’t right with you
Oh Canabal, Canabal, We shouldn’t have let you roam free
And now you’re out of your mind, yeah
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me Canabal ‘cause I need to know now, oh because
You’re Bullcrap is killing me (and I)
I must confess we don’t believe (Don’t believe)
When I’ read you’re silly stuff, I lose my mind
Give him his meds.
bully this baby one more time

3 Likes

hahahahahahahahaah im dyinngggg from laughter :joy: this was something else hahahaha, best laugh I’ve had this week i think :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

was about to say that myself Moo, the guy came looking for riends and he may have found some, but better than that he’ s gotten to know a little about us from the way it turned into a coversation and went the way it did as conversations do…
Noire…welcome to our dysfunctional family…:slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

That’s all I can see now!!!

2 Likes