Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Hi, I just started to play WoW today and would like to have some new friends!

My name is Eryka and I’m 21 years old from Finland.

I just started to play blood elf so I guess I’m horde :smiley: maybe someone who could help me out would be really nice - I am overwhelmed!

My battle tag is Eryka#21287

Thanks and see you soon hopefully

3 Likes

Personality: Friendliest guy you’ll ever meet :wink:
Side: Horde only
Chars: Main is DH, but i am currently leveling up several chars
Playing time: Usually play late at night when everyone else is sleeping!
Up for: Helping if i can (i can help with mythic+ if you are scared and need some handholding! :sweat_smile:)
Been doing a lot of raiding but whole guild is playing classic so i’m very casual at the moment farming old content etc.
Mainly just want new friends to chat with and maybe have some fun in game :smile:
Other interests: Catching up on old content, transmogs and mounts has become my passion. :heart_eyes:

Battletag: reigasm#2210

3 Likes

About me:
Ill keep this very short, otherwise I’d write a book.
I started playing with my couisin and he stopped his subs. So i am kind of alone in game. I know the lore more or less. I know skills. But i don’t know a lot of thing about the game. I liked garrison and kind of staffs so i am 110 but i cant fly in Broken Isles. For now i am trying to unlock that. Also started to use professions.

Personality: Friendly for Horde. Variant for Alliance

Side: HORDE

Chars: 110 Druid(Guardian), 107 DH(Tanky-one cant remember name), a few low level fun chars.

playing time: open schedule, if Im not at school, I can play.

What I do in game: Trying to fly in Legion and Campaign Quests for now. If i can find a few guys who can explain me the Raids, pvp or anything else i can play with them.

What Im looking for:

1. Experienced player as advisor.
  2. Unexperienced player to screw it up together.

Other interests: I like animals and i have a dog. Music. Geek. IDK a lot of thing we can find a common scope.

Arsarys#2229

From Anakausuen with love. :kissing_heart:

34 years

Sarcastic/crass sense of humour quite adult tree surgeon by trade so dark humour is a must.

Currently not playing due to game as it is, have 4 months or so left of paid game time I think lol.

See you in classic in which I’d imagine Ill be turn coating to the Alliance!

About me:

Personality: True Neutral
Side: Alliance
Chars:
Warrior: (DPS)
Spec: Fury
Playing time: Anytime during the day.
Up for: I want to make a company of friends to do mythics.
And reputations and tmog runs too.
Leveling a horde toon now.
Other interests: guns, gym, ski, intelligence, hiking.
Battletag: Doomguy#21822

I always had a hard time presenting myself. If something from above look interesting to you or you just bored then hmu, I’m bored too.

Hey!

Lovely thread, this!

I started playing in vanilla and have played ever since. Though lately the people i played with has logged off more and more, we are all in the age of getting a family and such.
I play a couple of hours a few nights a week, mostly after the family has gone to bed, and i enjoy levelling, questing, dungeoning and such. Done some low level M+, but im a bit nervous about them still (i play as a tank).

About me:

Personality: Sometimes very social, sometimes very shy or silent.
Side: Alliance
Chars: Death Knight, Priest, Mage, Paladin and druid mostly.
Tanking and healing on DK/pallie and healing on priest/druid
Playing time: A few nights a week at 21.00-23.00ish
Up for: Relaxed gaming
Other interests: Family, video games, ice hockey
Battletag: Zechnubis#2317

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m from Finland so english is not my native language.
Personality: Mature and kind.
Server: Argent Dawn
Faction: Up till legion i only played alliance but now on bfa ive only played horde.
Characters: 120 undead mage, 110 human paladin, 107 worgen warlock and some other below 70 chars.
Playing time: Too many hours on daily basis.
Other interests: Movies, music (mostly metal and rock), reading, searching for more useless knowledge.
Up for: Mostly anything but in a casual sense, not really into pvp but would like to try rp someday cause haven’t rped yet and i’m on a rp server :joy:
Battletag: Sadock#2741

1 Like

About me: Been here since vanilla where I’ve been part of some fantastic guilds, hardcore raiding right up to casual playstyle. I’m currently back in the game with my partner to hopefully find some new enjoyment from the game, we left due to a very toxic guild who sucked the fun out of anything we did. I’m from the UK originally but now living in Denmark, I speak 90% english and 10% danish lol.

Personality: Laid back mostly, consider myself mature. Can be serious at times but definitely up for a laugh at times.

Side: Alliance only

Chars: Just started a Hunter (lvl 35) and Mage (lvl 60)

Hunter: Survival

Mage: Arcane

Playing time: (at the moment) Most evening from about 7:30 PM server time.

Up for: Casual leveling, enjoying the quests and exploration and not rushing to end game. Happy to run dungeons too. Even open to starting a new character providing it’s on the server Emeriss but luckily cross realm helps us group up.

Other interests: Mount farms, Transmog and Reputation grinds.

Battletag: Ashalfa#2613

To clarify, I’m mostly seeking relaxed and friendly players with the same mindset so that we can eventually group up for future content.

Well about me, i’m 27 years old and from Holland. I’m a really easygoing guy with a good sense of humor, especially like sarcasm and stuff.
Most of the time i’m playing this priest, almost all my chars are on alliance but i also have a 111 priest on horde.
Im down to play with other People and do m+ or something and i am always willing to help put people, especially new players, feel free to ask for help if you have any questions or need help with something :smiley:
DireRaven#24536

Hi All
I’m new to playing WoW proper. I started many years ago but had to stop due to ill health. I’ve just started a new character and am looking for friends to chat to and possibly play with. I have found the game to be very single player at the moment, probably as i’m new.

I’m 30+, from the UK, have a dry and sarcastic sense of humour :slight_smile:

Have a L29 Warrior at the moment, have not got passed the vanilla game yet.

I’m after people to be social with, and maybe those that want to lend a hand.

Hope to see you around.

CalKlein#2333

Hi There, which Hockey team is yours?
EIHL = Devils
NHL = Rangers or Maple Leafs

Hello there :heart:
I would like to make more friends to play chill and minded my language is not perfect :smiley: I like to do old raids for mount and transmogs (ICC-25HC for the mount)
I do sometimes a BG and Dungeons and M+ which i suck there :smiley: im still at +8 atm
Im focused now to clear the raid which is very awesome .
So i am up for a good talk play together and pretty much everything that awesome game has to offer . My battletag is :Gabsy#21450
Feel free to add me … please dont rage or insult for nothing if you are up for a nice friendly game with no rage,racism and other crap add me cant wait to see you :heart:
Ps: If you are willing to add me and not talk to me please dont bother that makes me feel bad. Don’t do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey folks!

I’m so happy that I found this thread!

About me: I started playing during vanilla on my brother’s account. I dropped during Cata, then came back at the end of WoD. A lot of my friends quit after BfA launched. I’m mostly farming mounts, grinding rep, achievements, collecting mogs, leveling alts (a lot of alts). As I’m getting more and more thing done, I’m looking for more and more other different things to do, like doing RP or anything social mainly. Also I use do write some RP stories, but I’m a bit rusty.

Personality: Patient, calm, friendly, helpful, energetic, talkative IF there’s a good topic

Faction: Horde

Characters: Forst dk (my main), some toons at 111 and 110 and a lot more below 70. All of them on Ragnaros.

Playing time: All the time in most days.

Up for: Anything social, mount farming, mog runs, RP (haven’t done it quite a while), any old content, alt leveling, casual PvE, achievements.

Other interests: Watching streams/videos, playing competitive pokemon (no, not pokemon go), working out.

Battletag: ShadowGhix#2420

Hey!
I’m 26 years old

btag: irini235#2251
Personality: Chill, open minded, with humour.
Server: Silvermoon/Sylvanas
Faction: For the Hordes!
Up for: Need to lvl, dudgeons open to new things
Looking for: making friends - have fun time!!!

Pleaseeeeeee I feel so lonelyyyyyyy doing the leveling uuuup! :smiley:

2 Likes

whats your btag !?

About me: I’m a casual Finnish player who recently started playing again after a break of two years. Started and quit playing during Legion.

Personality: Had to think about this for a while. I’d say I’m friendly, mature, patient and shy-ish. I’m an introverted, reserved person. Realistic, straightforward. Definitely not “laid back”.

Faction: I like and play both.

Characters: Tauren elemental shaman and night elf shadow priest, which I’m currently leveling through BfA. Those are also my favourite races :slight_smile: Then there’s my blood elf frost death knight, which I don’t currently play that much. A bunch of other characters too.

Playing time: Whenever I feel like it, which means a lot on the weekends.

Up for: Whatever, as long as we are having fun! I prefer not to use voice chat.

Other interests: Playing the piano, guitar, bass and flute (I like progressive rock, heavy metal and classical music), trying to read/write, Buddhism, nature, mythology

BattleTag: HugeFileCopy#2202

1 Like

mine?
irini235#2251

Yoooo

About Me: 21 Male - Student from England that loves WoW! I study art history and I am currently in the first year of my course with the dream to become a teacher.

Personality: shy, funny, positive outlook and lover of life.

Side; Both but mainly Horde. Will change sides to make new friends

Chars: Main Warlock. Alt Paladin/DH. Looking to level many more.

Spec: Destruction/Protection/Vengeance

Playing time; Everyday more or less, dependent if I have uni deadlines - normally during the night (UK time)

Up for: Anything! Levelling with someone sounds fun! Current in game goal to level every allied race and have 1 of every class. Ideally would like to play with someone lgbt friendly

Battletag: JustAGayOrc#2502

What i’m looking for: New friends, people to play game with.

Just re-subbed and might be around a while so lets have another go at this.

On the internet I’m a nerd and a weeb that likes games and memes
I’m chill and not toxic but I’m also not politically correct so if you’re the type that gets easily offended approach with caution.
I mostly play games to relax and not try hard so don’t expect me to be doing high end content or anything like that, just casual stuff.

IRL I’m a support worker that works with people with learning difficulties and disabilities, my shift patterns can be quite irregular and I’m often on call to care homes if they need extra staff or if a resident is showing challenging behavior.

This obviously makes sticking to any kind of schedule or routine difficult for me and one of the reasons why I just play casually.
It also means I don’t have as much time for social stuff online as I’d like and hence why I need friends, so yea, add me and stuff.
Ambria#2175

ps- don’t add me and not talk to me that’s just rood

1 Like

Hey

I like to play old content, do achies, collect mounts pets and toys. Sometimes present content why not but I’ll have much to collect from past expacs :slight_smile: Atm camping TLPD, running old raids etc. I dont do chat that much but if thats ok feel free to add me :slight_smile:

ville#21470