Hello! a friendly one. ^^

also as i said ,

read first, instead of copying what you wanna show only.

:thinking:

I just made what you said more to the point.

Please excuse canabal, he needs to point out ulterior motives in everything. We still like him though, sometimes… :grin:

1 Like

You don’t speak for me! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shhh I’m trying to be nice! :rofl:

1 Like

Also, here are some groups where you might find friendly people.

Group code
0yDDDxs25L

Scared of Dungeons:
Group code
BoLReWSqWo

Also Fail Train Discord:

You will find people in them if you hang around and watch and ask.

thank you a lot :slight_smile:

Am not! You take that back! :crazy_face:

I suppose it’s pretty sad when all my ‘troll alarm bells’ start ringing when I read that. I know a guy in the early days of WoW who pretended to be a girl. You won’t believe the amount of free stuff and all the attention he was getting. :sweat:

Honey badger attack … YELP!

well, i gotta figure a way out to delete that part then, maybe people will calm down haha

The numerous posts on these forums prove that regardless of sex.

People are willing to help matey :hugs::wink:

2 Likes

Looking at the “How old are you” thread, there are actually quite many females playing WoW. And the guild I am at (been in this guild since Cataclysm), i think half of the members are females. Nothing wrong with that :smiley:

oh, and nice to meet you Noire! I hope you’ll find good friends here

2 Likes

ahh good reminder, gotta write an email and ask mods to give ownership of that thread back -.- after transfer it bugged out.

Rumor has it that there’s a R1 arena player that catfished other R1 players into getting higher rating :slight_smile:

Really?..so you’re telling me that if this was some 52 year old man that’s in between jobs, who is shy and is looking to make friends, you would be the first one in the queue to give him your battle tag?

Exactly, but you would for the 19 year old (in your head) Swedish female supermodel.

1 Like

Canabal, even though you’re a wee bit of a cynic your posts do make me giggle sometimes - in a good way

1 Like

Yes because I used to be in the exact same boat just younger than your example.

I know it’s hard for you to believe but there are good people out there Canabal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Shadow rocks, fudge your “friend” tbh!!! My Main is a shadow priest and its awesome!

Welcome to the game :smiley:

1 Like

thank you all for your nice comments :slight_smile: some people added me and i chatted with them yesterday. all of them were very nice and kind. :heart:

Hey there Nøire!

Just wanted to pop-in and say hi. :blush: All of the helpful resources for finding people to play with, and communities to join, have already been posted by some of our regulars here.

The only other thing I’d add is to stop by the New/Returning Players section if there’s anything you’re confused about or need help with in the game. Many of the players who post in that section will be happy to provide advice, tips, help, or a pointer in the right direction. Though I suspect you’re fairly in the know already considering you mention Mythic+ in your post, but it’s a section that’s there if you need.

Have a nice day!

7 Likes