Hello and then

I disagree… more people can have a go at tanking and healing without worrying.

2 Likes

Hey Anna,
sorry to see you go but i wish you will have good time in your new game. :hugs:

5 Likes

I have to disagree a little bit here because my own guild does actively talk and do stuff together but they have been founded by people who came to the game from the word go. I think your right about the game in the wider context as being anti social lets face it it’s not just this game that has toxic people the entire internet is also guilty of the same attitude on many different levels and ways.

The real issue is that people forget they are dealing with real people on the other end and thus we are all a cheap commodity to people that do not know us on a personal basis and much the same goes for any group things that happen in game.

That said from time to time I do have some positive things happen to me in world there have been times where people have grouped up and got things done or gone after the other side as well when they have been a real pain the neck to everyone on war fronts. The synergy in some of those instances has been fantastic to watch and be a part of.

There is a good community still left in this game still it’s just a case of being in the right place at the right time and it reminds you despite all the negative stuff that is said in these forums that perhaps there are still people who are old school just they do not come out the shadows as much now because of the attitudes displayed by others.

I might be wrong but on the realm I am on at least I do not feel the need to think of the game as just a single player experience and my guild has never made me feel that way either.

Apples and Oranges I guess .

2 Likes

Well I guess I will be joining Sha tar realm seems from your side of the story the community isn’t as dead as I thought I maybe despair a bit,but that is because I have been alone in the game for a long time Anna was my only guardian :angel: and now that she quit I have no one again in here so single player is left again for me.

My guild is dead in here they occasionally log on but immediately leave so I am again left in the mercy of this anti social game where people are to afraid to say hi to you to interact and have a laugh with you too afraid someone might hurt them and just leech of others in pugs and few social guilds that I know are already disbanding.

I am a very social talkative person I open my heart to any person any culture but they end up using me for my kindness and throw me away like spoiled :bread:.

Sorry for my despair ramblings but it seems like you are the only one that understands my pain :pensive: in this game I am cursed like a lone wolf to spend my time here.I really wanna do content in this game but I really have no one to do it with.Anna is gone my guild is dead people are toxic idiots to me when I try to do pugs I can probably give you more bad stuff that happened to me but I don’t have that kind of time tbh.

So overall you hit me where it hurts in the centre of my problem I wanna play this game again and socialize in here and be a part of something to do content together but nobody is willing to give me a hand so to speak and that’s my tldr version.Person like me with no one to interact in this game feels like I am dead.

Well all I can say is if you do move to my realm let me know I will vouch to my guild about you if you send a join request. They are active and social guild chat is usually busy most days in waking hours and the like. I hope I was not too caustic with my reply I am trying to watch what I say around here given how I seem to always offend someone over something. Hope you do decide to come our way and see if it puts your faith back into humanity and the game in general.

2 Likes

Hi again Halicos :slight_smile:

I think i’ve mentioned it before, but i’m in a really nice and friendly community where ppl talk and help eachother out. If u are interested in checking it out u can find the invite code here: Scared of dungeons

3 Likes

I thank you so much with a bottom of my :heart: I am aswel trying to watch what I say because I am an honest person and if that truth hurts somebody I am sorry but it’s how I feel.I am maybe sometimes passive agressive on the forums but that can happen when being isolated in the game I mean no harm to anyone.And I thank you again I will be honored to join your band of brigands :grin:.

Thank you Sinaaki I will consider it and might join it but since the :poop: show me and Anna had with our attempt with trying to engage and socialize with people I won’t get my hopes up but I will still try and see where the journey takes me.

U are welcome to join if u want to. All i can say is that it takes time to build a community, when i joined back in september we were only a few members and not alot of socializing going on. But some of us started talking and it just grew over time. It feels like a really nice and friendly guild just like it used to be back in the days (for me at least). I wouldnt be playing still if it wasnt for this community.

3 Likes

Splendid I look forward to it you Sinaaki and the others have just given me another reason not to quit myself :grinning: thank you I feel dumb saying thanks so much but hey you guys are good people you deserve the best :hugs:.

1 Like

Yeah well it’s a long established guild been in the game 15 years yes as long as the game has existed I joined about 2 years ago best choice I made in my 11 years of playing I am sure your feel a lot better being with us if indeed you do join. They don’t mind honesty as long as you are polite about it keep it civil and so on.

2 Likes

As I said I look forward to joining you I will whisper some of the officer from your guild or you but tommorow atm it’s midnight and most likely after work around 5 or 6 pm I’m looking forward to plunder together sorry for the little viking Northman kind of jest but :stuck_out_tongue: as a Slavic I always wanted to be a Nord.

Just a small update - now 65 on my Bard and loving every second :slight_smile:

Hope you are all well :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/a/LWZjvTp

1 Like

Considering the “I like to swear and you toughen up” posts lately, we are left with an ape sausage fest here.

I would say “hope you come back” but actually I just hope you have much fun in your new (found) game and I’m glad for you that you can leave this behind.

Oh, do you accidentally have a link? Would be interested to read what the speculations are. Speculation game is favorite game :).

FFXIV is a great game but has many of the same failings of this one, its cool when its all new and shiny as with anything.
But come end game 14 has very similar problems, the community is much better though, no offence to anyone in here of course :stuck_out_tongue:
Graphics are much better and storyline is more solid, being able to play any class on one character is much better as well.
I flit between the two but this patch has left me very underwhelmed and I should probably check out the new expansion on 14 as well.

I’m happy you found a replacement that works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can tell me how to post a link, I can provide it. ^^

Thanks in advance!

I use Preformatted text to post links

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ccqui1/world_of_warcraft_age_of_darkness_4chan_leak/

This might be the right format.

1 Like

See you again on the forums the next expansion or perhaps in classic xD