Hello and then

I am not sure what you mean about the raid bosses in FXIV, all of WOW’s raid bosses are accessible in the old raids, even the most recent one too, just via mythic and one wing of LFR opens tomorrow.

As for addons, I stand corrected as I know there are ones that are not supported, I just do not use them. As I do not think FFXIV has a full supported api like WOW has, I could be wrong. But there are far more addons and easy things to help a player play WOW.

I mean that all modes are accessible through a click of a button. Like LFR for all of the difficulties.

I am exalted with rustbolt…
I do not want the basic staff being locked behind 50 rep quest for collecting 5 motes of Asmogold puberty hair randomly located on the map.
That is not hardcore, that’s dumb. Just like there is alliance quest in Voldun to collect 10 poop.
What the actual f are they think of themselves, do they really think anyone dreams on their job to come home to do that? that kind of garbage “content”?

It will keep most casuals out of m+10 pug, cause it requires some understanding and coordination before you overgear it.
I feel that nerfs to affix we’re justified 100%, but this affix punsihes pugging. Reaping was way more pug friendly. Also changes to tol dagor for example I find terrible for pugs.

And yes, I shave done my +10 in time two times today already and some extra staff as well. I am not asking to gimme smth, I feel good.

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we’d begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what’s mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won’t stop there,
I am here for you if you’d only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.

I’ve kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I’ve been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can’t break my spirit - it’s my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be

I’ve seen you cry, I’ve seen you smile.
I’ve watched you sleeping for a while.
I’d be the father of your child.
I’d spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.
We’ve had our doubts but now we’re fine,
And I love you, I swear that’s true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I’m asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I’m kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.

I’m so hollow, baby, I’m so hollow.
I’m so, I’m so, I’m so hollow.

This lady sums up how I feel so well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Take care Anna!

Promised not to come back and shes back to bash wow part 2 .

3 Likes

Ok I watched the video and no offense it is obvious that too many people are emotionally and mentally invested in video games. To the point where these video games have replaced their real life friendship channels.

You can make friends outside video games. WOW is not the reason why a person cannot make friends or their friends list is empty, that is entirely up to you. WOW cannot make or force people to friend you or be your life long friend.

I love FFXIV also but it can be just as lonely as WOW, the only reason why I like it better than WOW is that the storyline is rich, the content is engaging, and you can easily switch classes. FFXIV has introduced mechanisms also to where you can do dungeons and raids without needing friends also and why? Because of people like me who simply play the game for fun and do not need it to make friends, because I have many friends outside a video game realm.

Eventually the same ones bashing WOW for not having friends, will be bashing FFXIV for the same thing, when it is not the video game it comes down to the community because you cannot force people to friend you, to communicate with you in game or out of game.

2 Likes

Ok ms hidden profile :wink:

The person in the video made good points on how WoW content is now and talked about Ion.

Maybe watch all of it rather than pick on the first 5 minutes?

Not everyone can have friends outside of video games by the way.

1 Like

WoW bashes itself with sudden and unrequested changes way harder tbh.

1 Like

See you cant stay away and back to your wink smiley and ignoreing the facts as always pls keep your ff14 off thr forums its boring

3 Likes

To be honest, that is the reason I kind of hate FFXIV as I am an altoholic. In final fantasy, there is no point creating a new character as your single character can play all classes and master all professions.

GW2 on the other hand, everything in end game content is shared between your characters. I have 3 max level characters there and based on mood and how I want to play today, I can just select the character I want to play that day and continue my progress.

Sorry for the off topic post. I am glad to hear from you Anna, hope all the best to you :heart:

1 Like

My sub is paid till the 31st sweetie :kissing:

1 Like

You said that last time and at the last moment you came back after bashing wow and none stop adverts for gw2 and ff14 . You just cant away . Sorry got no time for people who constantly bash a game and blame the players.

1 Like

Actually there is. Special gathering nodes spawn once every 12/24 hours games time, so having alts is great. Same with retainers.

1 Like

Then pray do stop replying dear.

I never blame the players exclusively. I do however blame the way the game is designed… people don’t need each other anymore, and care mostly for themselves.

1 Like

Anna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Did you end up giving everything away?

1 Like

I did, and it felt good to help out so many new players :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some characters on SM and only have 5k on there. Looks like I’m gonna need to sell some pets.